Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for calling my boyfriend an incel

Incel in 2023 = guy I don't like/who disagrees with women.

They've been doing this for ages now. Media and cuck tactic to completely rip out the actual and original meaning of an "incel" so that any curious bluepiller who stumbles upon a community like this will automatically relate it to what the media constantly tries to relate it to (muh white supremacists who wany to kill all wamen). :feelsclown:

Incel in 2023 = guy I don't like/who disagrees with women.

depositphotos_54357273-stock-photo-smiling-black-man-posing-with.jpg

"Still alright man"

Re: it's so bizarre how mature everyone here is
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184602913Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:41 PM CST
None of the users here are truly mature. You are merely using a flawed referent to make such a deduction.
Re: there's no wrong in being arrogant
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184603147Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:46 PM CST
In an attempt to adhere to your fundamentally flawed statement, the vast majority of "arrogant" individuals are entirely narcissistic. Narcissism distorts intellectual reasoning by constructing illusions of self-perceived inferiority. TheMagentaDelight exhibits his dominant naivety, as usual.
Re: let's see if you understand what topic this is
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184603873Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:58 PM CST
Why are you vaguely using binary numbers? This could represent multiple things, depending on the subject.

Peak foid IQ

portrait-of-a-cheerful-young-man-smiling-in-gray-background-picture_csp23081377.jpg

"Just checking"

Re: let's see if you understand what topic this is
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184605234Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:19 PM CST
" am I incorrect?" Certainly not, from an objective perspective. I suppose that I was somewhat confused on the type of data you intended to represent with the bits, although I now presume that you intend to use Unicode/ASCII characters. Given the fact that bits/bytes merely represent voltage allocation on the hardware level, it seems rather inappropriate to use the term "code" for this purpose.
Re: Seergaze's Roblox Eulogy, 2010 - 2016 (Now Unlocked)
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184605535Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:25 PM CST
"reported for spam" Good. This thread was created by a whining adolescent schoolchild dependent on imbeciles over the Internet. It seems that they are much too naive to understand the "Enabler" mentality.

Normies butcher every word and make them lose all their meaning.

At this point incel is basically a synonym for jerk/asshole

Kek at this foid deleting her post so quickly after realizing even bluepilled Reddit cucks don't support her :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelshaha:!

Why do they always delete their shitty posts, I swear, just own your shitty relationship issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back