Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Air freshener that smells like school girls sold out

They say it makes your car

I will never have this. I just cannot anymore. This is beyond retarded at this point. I have to watch other people driving, using air freshener hile I have to walk.

Tbh I'm curious to know how it smells like.
I will never have this. I just cannot anymore. This is beyond retarded at this point. I have to watch other people driving, using air freshener hile I have to walk.
U can put it in ur room

You can always wear thr air freshener around your neck so it smells like youre walking with a girl

That is some serious level coping
full

You can always wear thr air freshener around your neck so it smells like youre walking with a girl
:feelskek: this was hilarious n depressing at the same time:feelsbadman:

Is it cheap and has worldwide shipping? I'm curious kek :feelswhere:

Was wondering what this is at the top right
IMG 20200221 205233

IMG 20200221 205327

Need to find this quick, I have been meaning to get some perfume for my pillow. I always wondered if those meme school girl perfume were any good.

I wonder how it smells like..

don't they have special ed driving schools where you are? i went through a driving school that dealt with and taught autistic people to drive.

It’s beyond over for Japan

Fuck I want one I love school girls

The air freshener is designed for confined spaces like a car. If you put it in a room at home, you're just not going to get that same concentrated joshikousei scent compared to sitting in a car. This is but one of the car pill's many subtleties.

State of the west

Making money out of lonely men seems profitable

Can a country get any more based

what is a schoolgirl even supposed to smell like? sweat & perfume?

don't they have special ed driving schools where you are? i went through a driving school that dealt with and taught autistic people to drive.

Let me guess, only men attended to this special class? But I am not aware if such thing even exist here in Germany. Well, I will switch to automatic first I guess, in order t oget comfortable with driving in the first place. This weekend I will also learn for pre-examination (theory) and then I will pass it on Monday and then I will go for the real examination for theory and then I have at least one thing down.

The air freshener is designed for confined spaces like a car.

Once again a brutal driver licence pill here.

For several thousand men, countless men, it is over.

Let me guess, only men attended to this special class? But I am not aware if such thing even exist here in Germany. Well, I will switch to automatic first I guess, in order t oget comfortable with driving in the first place. This weekend I will also learn for pre-examination (theory) and then I will pass it on Monday and then I will go for the real examination for theory and then I have at least one thing down.

Once again a brutal driver licence pill here.
6 men including myself and 1 foid
we couldn't drive stick, only automatic. so when you get your licence it has car restrictions and you can only drive automatic cars. you should drive auto if you're having trouble with licence tbh

Who the fuck would waste money on that

I knew it.

I know.

I am a 25 year old supposed man who is struggling with driving itself. I guess the only thing that would really help, is to end myself.
i was 23. i looked up german driving tests and i probably wouldn't pass that. in chadstralia they practically hand out car licences

6 men including myself and 1 foid

Also @rightfulcel

i was 23. i looked up german driving tests and i probably wouldn't pass that. in chadstralia they practically hand out car licences

It is so fucking over for me. Also imagine, that females pass it without any effort at all. This is emasculating.

They say it makes your car smell like when you have a schoolgirl in the passenger seat
bruh
what the hell would that even smell like?