Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Air Conditioning

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
Anyone else have faggot parents who don't believe in air conditioning so your stuck in an 85 degree house all day?

i think you mean 30c

i have air conditioner but cant use it because my mother complains about using too much electricity

My basement is really cool and I just stay there if it's too hot

Warner Bros Fridge GIF by Joker Movie

I cant stand the heat, Yet im the literal fireman burning up in my aptment using a towerfan that works a bit but still isnt enough for my living room, My bedroom is cold howewer, Maybe some foids lurking .is would be interested Wink Wink :feelsPop:

I don't have air conditioning, but I'm in the 5% of the US where it doesn't get hot enough to need it.

Sometimes i need two fans in the summer.

My dad hates AC even though its 40 C outside. I am the exact opposite. I can't live without AC.

Anyone else have faggot parents who don't believe in air conditioning so your stuck in an 85 degree house all day?
Fahrenheit is a faggot unit.
It doesn't make any sense. Use °Celsius like the rest of the world.

I have 34 degrees fahrenheit in my house now in the summertime when the heat is turned off. So i don't have the same problem as you.

This is how I grew up, it was like 45 in the winter and 95 all summer

I got used to it, I guess

Today I have AC but only run it for a hour or so around bedtime to sleep easier. Otherwise I like it hot, 78 is ideal

Fahrenheit is a faggot unit.
It doesn't make any sense. Use °Celsius like the rest of the world.
0°C = freezing point of water
100°C = boiling point of water
That's some based stuff.
Americans say it's 100 degrees outside and I always think "where tf do they live? I've got 100 degrees in my kettle." Lmao

I thought you were a swedecel why are you using fagenheit :feelsree:
He's Swedish?
Nice climate there. Better than in West Germany. Less people. But booze is expensive af.

My Dad literally payed a ton of money fixing the A/C because it was always breaking yet never uses it even when it's super hot inside