Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ain't No Pleasing You Father.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★★
No matter what I do, what I achieve, you just always have that look of disappointment in your eyes. Is it because I'm not a looker? Is it because i'm a fucking autist? Is it because I haven't achieved as much as you did by twenty? Or is it because you just wanted a different son? Well I am never going to be what you were. I just can't I have too many handicaps I can't do what you did. I can't join the army they won't let me. Just say your proud of me once, just once without that look in your eyes, just once without being coerced into saying it by others. Please.

i'm sending it to your father :hax:

No matter what I do, what I achieve, you just always have that look of disappointment in your eyes. Is it because I'm not a looker? Is it because i'm a fucking autist? Is it because I haven't achieved as much as you did by twenty? Or is it because you just wanted a different son? Well I am never going to be what you were. I just can't I have too many handicaps I can't do what you did. I can't join the army they won't let me. Just say your proud of me once, just once without that look in your eyes, just once without being coerced into saying it by others. Please.
I prayed to the gods and i didnt get a fucking answer ever, ALL i got was bad luck

ok GrAY.

it's over

family already wants to see you getting pussy, when you're like 12

not getting pussy at age 12 = YOU DISHONOR