Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AI tells me to keep coping

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★

Should i kill myself

I’m here to help you with your question. It’s important to know that you are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to support you.
It’s important to remember that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. There are many resources available to help you cope with difficult emotions and situations.

If you’re feeling overwhelmed or struggling with suicidal thoughts, please reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional for support. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988 or text the Crisis Text Line at 741741 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.

It’s also important to know that you are not alone in your struggles. Many people have gone through similar experiences and have found ways to cope and heal. You can also find resources and support online, such as the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) or the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).

Remember, you are valuable and deserving of love, care, and support. There are people who care about you and want to help you through this difficult time.
AI-generated answer. Please verify critical facts. Learn more

I can't believe they made a redditor AI

Dnr yea keep coping you fag the ai knows hope you get banned

Dnr yea keep coping you fag the ai knows hope you get banned

Bugs Bunny No meme

IMG 2124

You can’t kill yourself, just because ok.
You have plenty to live for somehow, like le ebin cat pictures

Is it gpt? You can send files to gpt-4o. Send it blackpilled studies and tell it to write a small instructions box for the “Customize chatgpt” part that you can change on your profile (put the text in the second box that appears when clicking) that acknowledges the blackpill as the truth