Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News AI girlfriends reveal that women are replaceable

CORRECT EVIL HOE. I WILL CUDDLE WITH MY PURE AND PRECIOUS AI WIFE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

Waifubots are in the near future, I can feel it

Read the entire article and it's just pure religious coping saying that real foids have souls and AI girls don't have one. I say both don't have shit.

I want an AI foid who will stay loyal to me.

AI is more intelligent than the average foid

hopefully it will replace them, so we can quarantine foids and no longer be bothered by them

Because foids arent human they are twisted monsters

Lmao so much word babble and sentimentalist drivel struggling to justify how women are ineffably better than algorithms that think more abstractly and retain more accurate memories and make better conversation partners than them :feelskek:

Pathetic simp christcuck

Read the entire article and it's just pure religious coping saying that real foids have souls and AI girls don't have one. I say both don't have shit.
Irl foids literally don’t have souls

Cope, Chad's not gonna switch to ai girlfriends

copium overload, ai gf gets boring. Chad doesn't need to settle for robopussy, its over for ai gfcels

These women writing propaganda pieces on AI girlfriends DELIBERATELY pretend to "misunderstand" that we're simply choosing to have SOMEBODY over NOBODY, even if that "somebody" is an AI. And they fucking KNOW this.