Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AI generated foids

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
We could milk simps off their money. We could make women less powerful. Seems like a good cope to me.

View: https://youtu.be/nc9kq9ZkNV8?t=606

"lemme spoil you princess;) post the wishlist"
"do you foto requests for $? pretty"

Last edited:
i heard that these AI gfs take dollar for every hour she spends with u

i bet the owner if these AI are richasf

It's coming the next era of onlyfans.
Everyone should start to look into this.

I am a codercel. If anyone is interested, dm me. We could build something like this

Another idea: We can sell the AI girl as a rizz-maxing training partner to normies. We can gamefiy the experience, where they achieve new pictures of the AI girl whenever they reach a new rizz level.

View: https://youtu.be/kiPKfmUhw8g?t=1392

I have a thread about this:

I don't mind an other one, though. Here is a YT vid about jiggle physics in Unreal 5:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGkbpkkFYjQ

The most difficult part currently is to consistently generate pictures with the same face. There is no easy solution to this currently.

In the first video that I linked, the problem is that the girl always has a very similar facial expression. This works best for these doll like asian girls. But even here only the most gullible retards will fall for this.

I think I will wait a little until there exist tools that can circumvent this problem.

Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty obvious the AI-generated girls in the OP video ain't real? Apropos of nothing, the guy looks like Asian Elon Musk.

Is exploiting fellow cels really ethical? :feelsjuice:

The most difficult part currently is to consistently generate pictures with the same face. There is no easy solution to this currently.

In the first video that I linked, the problem is that the girl always has a very similar facial expression. This works best for these doll like asian girls. But even here only the most gullible retards will fall for this.

I think I will wait a little until there exist tools that can circumvent this problem.
Couldn't more self-similar data sets or/and tweaking that whole converging the AI to one girl thingy? Make selections bigger than 10 images with manifold facial expressions and retrain the AI on those. Admittedly, either of those would involve a lot of manual labor.

Is exploiting fellow cels really ethical? :feelsjuice:
Yes, if they are paying for an onlyfans whore, then yes. Men that give women this amount of control for doing nothing are what is wrong with this world. I would maybe even go as far as to say that mass murdering all simping men is ethical because it will lead to a better world.

Couldn't more self-similar data sets or/and tweaking that whole converging the AI to one girl thingy? Make selections bigger than 10 images with manifold facial expressions and retrain the AI on those. Admittedly, either of those would involve a lot of manual labor.
I didn't understand all the jargon in your post. I am hoping that someone will create an easy to use tool that will do some of that work. I guess it might already be possible for a generic looking girl that uses heavy makeup.

Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty obvious the AI-generated girls in the OP video ain't real? Apropos of nothing, the guy looks like Asian Elon Musk.
Yeah I think that was the look he was going for, because otherwise everyone would see that it's not the same person in different pictures.

I created some pretty realistic looking girls. What do you think?

I didn't understand all the jargon in your post. I am hoping that someone will create an easy to use tool that will do some of that work. I guess it might already be possible for a generic looking girl that uses heavy makeup.
That wasn't so much jargon as me using awkward words to make a poor attempt at trying to communicate. Once someone makes an easy to use tool, however, you ain't gonna be the only one trying to exploit simps.
Yeah I think that was the look he was going for, because otherwise everyone would see that it's not the same person in different pictures.

I created some pretty realistic looking girls. What do you think?
While quite a bit more realistic than Asian Elon Musk's creations, I think it's still pretty easy to tell it ain't a photograph. I think it has to do with the lighting and the skin texture. But all in all I'd say it's pretty good, esp. the face.