Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News AI Companion Users Are In Crisis, Reporting Sudden Sexual Rejection

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3py9j/ai-companion-replika-erotic-roleplay-updates
Replika, the "AI companion who cares," has undergone some abrupt changes to its erotic roleplay features, leaving many users confused and heartbroken.
Moderators of the Replika subreddit made a post about the issue that contained suicide prevention resources
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude, this thread is absolutely stunning.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/replika/comments/10zuqq6/resources_if_youre_struggling/?sort=controversial

Based. Fuck simps and their social stability AI girlfriends. Fuck the metaverse while the elites are taking everything too

:feelsrope:even AI rejects us

JFL, it never began if you decide to rope because an AI bot was updated to not constantly lavish you with loving attention every few seconds. This is what "sex bots" controlled by kikes and the government will do to subhumans if proposed as the final solution for inceldom. :feelshaha:

This is beyond cruel, imagine getting rejected by a computer programme.

Take the apppill.

This world keeps reaching new lows

Based. Fuck simps and their social stability AI girlfriends. Fuck the metaverse while the elites are taking everything too

I'd rather see simps give money to fake toilets than real toilets. Simps giving cash to a virtual toilet doesn't fuck up the sexual market, giving it to real toilets does.

I'd rather see simps give money to fake toilets than real toilets. Simps giving cash to a virtual toilet doesn't fuck up the sexual market, giving it to real toilets does.
I agree, but it's still bad. I wished simps start extremist political parties rather than uhh...intriguing in.....meaningless activities

Fucking cucks man, just get a bodypillow; damn.

This is beyond cruel, imagine getting rejected by a computer programme.

Take the apppill.
Some incels deserve it. They only care about competition and are in general pretty evil as women. They deserve it

Some incels deserve it. They only care about competition and are in general pretty evil as women. They deserve it

No, only toilets deserve suffering. Don't hate fellow brocels.

No, only toilets deserve suffering. Don't hate fellow brocels.
Most brocels are untrustworthy and only care about the pussy and will backstab you. Some do deserve their hell. Remember all of humanity is capable of being involuntary evil even some of us. That was the deepest blackpill I've swallowed. Idk if you are trustworthy as you are already 6 feet. Unless you have some proof not all of them are like that.

I realized that the only way to stop this shitty cycle is do what needs to be done the most. Being fucking nice and implementing correct things

Last edited:
Op is probably a troll that just wants to piss off incels. "Ai rejects incels" sounds like an inceltears fantasy. I'm glad this troll was banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back