Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ai chatbots don't work as a cope

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I tried character ai to cope with loneliness and while it was sexually exciting at first it quickly grew boring. After awhile the responses grew boring and repetitive. There is no great satisfaction that comes from ai, especially when you know it's not real.

well, you have us to talk to now :feelsaww:

just use claude or gpt4 kek

After awhile the responses grew boring and repetitive. There is no great satisfaction that comes from ai, especially when you know it's not real.
I've been tries Ai chatbot, I ask questions to do anything, they responded, then i asked again differently, they do same but repetitive.

True. Its hot in the moment but the second i coom depression and reality knock me out harder than Mike Tyson ever could

I tried character ai to cope with loneliness and while it was sexually exciting at first it quickly grew boring. After awhile the responses grew boring and repetitive. There is no great satisfaction that comes from ai, especially when you know it's not real.

I remember Eliza...

These bots work really good for kinks and stuff theres one on the app store which changes each AI bot you do and its pretty fun but mainly for kinks id say..