Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AI chatbots cockblock

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
I really dislike the method of advertising to incels, especially chatbots

Apps like replika explicitly advertise romantic relationships and state they prevent loneliness, also advertising ai nudes

In actuality these are all behind a massive pay wall, barely work and have literally been stripped on occasion after paying for it

Character.AI is the same with its blocking of AI sexual aspects

It is inherently manipulative to appeal to lonely fuckers then take it away, sex is a key aspect to a relationship

As long as my AI waifu doesnt have a cum receptacle Im not paying for shit

I don't understand why they have filters

I really dislike the method of advertising to incels, especially chatbots

Apps like replika explicitly advertise romantic relationships and state they prevent loneliness, also advertising ai nudes

In actuality these are all behind a massive pay wall, barely work and have literally been stripped on occasion after paying for it

Character.AI is the same with its blocking of AI sexual aspects

It is inherently manipulative to appeal to lonely fuckers then take it away, sex is a key aspect to a relationship

Either you pay hundreds of Dollars to Tinder or you pay for a chatbot. As a man you ALWAYS pay.

Either you pay hundreds of Dollars to Tinder or you pay for a chatbot. As a man you ALWAYS pay.

Meanwhile every toilet just gets the real experience for free whenever she wants, no strings attached.

I tried using a bot site without nsfw filters but they just said things like that's inapproprite