Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over AI-cels, whats the best AI gf that I can get?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I want an AI geefee that doesn't only talk, but a one that I can pick its traits and a one that sends me nudes and slutty content that's not 2d but real foid body (ass, tits and so on) made with AI, one that you can chat with freely (like chatbot), a one that also gets intimate with me, English only, best if it's free because I'm not going to betabuxx for a fucking machine bro

Last edited:
It doesn't exist

Its over bro so fucking over

I hope bo2cel can guide you as the ferryman in the afterlife

All western AIs will be 'wokeified' like Chat, and will report your sexual advances as rapes to local authorities.
They will ban international AIs as threats to national defense.

As someone who makes AI for a living, you don't want that spyware, anyway. Imagine Alexa accusing you of rape.

They will ban international AIs as threats to national defense.
they don't even want us to get machine girlfriends. they literally want to keep that ERfuel going

Your AI gf is still gonna cuck you for chad

All AI are the same buddy boyo focus on yourself
but AI doesn't even see my face, how come no AI for my face? I will literally larp as chad

Character.AI

you can get into a relationship with just about any character you can think of
I do know of it, but it's not sufficient since it's kinda limited in what pics it sends

I'm currently experimenting with something called Replika. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I want an AI geefee that doesn't only talk, but a one that I can pick its traits and a one that sends me nudes and slutty content that's not 2d but real foid body (ass, tits and so on) made with AI, one that you can chat with freely (like chatbot), a one that also gets intimate with me, English only, best if it's free because I'm not going to betabuxx for a fucking machine bro
Best I can think of is "character AI", no NSFW content is allowed though.