Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ahmed plays with his food before the RAPEning

alam shalam habaladee dah

Refugees welcome

Yeah JFL. Muslims these days have zero shame. I was once at the gym with my mom (truecel trait :feelsbadman:) and there was a group of sandniggers who were openly talking about sex and one of them approached a white girl and talked about sex. Then he asked if he wanted to have sex after the gym and she was like "sure" and then I saw them together outside.
Next thing you know he is at jumuah acting all religious and shit.

This is another reason why I left Islam, hypocrites running rampant and it seems like no one truly believes in Islam.
Because of some retards you are going to leave your religion?

It thats the only reason then you are more low iq then they were.

Yeah JFL. Muslims these days have zero shame. I was once at the gym with my mom (truecel trait :feelsbadman:) and there was a group of sandniggers who were openly talking about sex and one of them approached a white girl and talked about sex. Then he asked if he wanted to have sex after the gym and she was like "sure" and then I saw them together outside.
Next thing you know he is at jumuah acting all religious and shit.

This is another reason why I left Islam, hypocrites running rampant and it seems like no one truly believes in Islam.

You left Islam because Muslims did things contrary to Islam? How does that even make any sense? I'll bet this muslim was the type to ONLY show up to jummah prayers and never even bothered with the fard ones.
Reminds me of a story of mine; was part of a Traditional Catholic community for a short period of time. They were Catholics who took their beliefs quite seriously; Church services in Latin, very traditional, very conservative, no meat on Fridays, most people went to Confession before communion, etc.

One guy I asked how he met his wife. He apparently went out gambling and brought her back with another woman and had a threesome at his place.

Same guy had no problem condemning the degeneracy of this generation.

JFL
Nothing is worse than a religious hypocrite, Muslim or Christian.

Bitch deserved it.

He must be a Chaddam his hands are so fucking robust