Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Agree or not that many Asiancels underestimate themselves?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I'm a huge fan of Asia and that's why I live already around 20 years in China. BUT I'm a bit tired of the Asiancels (I even don't call them "ricecels" because I do respect them). Why?

I think these guys complain too much about "their" women choose "only" white or black guys.

For example this kind of guy is going out and in front of him there are 90 Asian-Asian couples. And when he meets 1 or 2 Asian-White couple he starts to think that "ALL" of "his" Asian females do choose foreigners.

Isn't it low IQ cherry picking?

A quote from another thread:
I can't see anything wrong in an Asian guy if he is something like
R-C.e2af3c3ce4d68134a0d16035c6c333c1

or
R-C.4773d9191fdd41556fd649e5527338ca

Every Asian guy who maxx (gymmaxx, studymaxx, moneymaxx, healthmaxx) and who has normal character has chance to find a gf.

And, please, stop complain that all the Asian females choose white guys! It's not true -- most of your Asian females do have Asian husbands and boyfriends.

How are you incel as a foreigner in China? :feelssus:

Btw, in China I see something similar. The locals (even when they're super fat or not very attractive) can find a girl-friend (Chinese or even foreign one from Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Africa and some others). 99.999999999% of the couples in China are Chinese-Chinese.

To be single in China means you're poor and/or very ugly and/or stupid/bad personality. So, there are incels in China, but usually guys who doesn't put effort to maxx (study, gym, health, money)... AND when these loosers met some foreigner-Chinese couple they start to jealous that the foreigner got "their" girl...

INSTEAD they could just think "There are millions of Chinese like me who have got a gf. How I can improve myself?" But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they will go smoking, drinking, not doing sports, eating trash food, not learning enough, wasting time with stupid online games... and then will wonder why the females do not like them...

What mask?! Do you think that if I really have a real love in China I'll spend my time in forums like this and that Omnilogy forum?!:feelshaha: I will spend 99% of the time with my true love girl if there was any.

Btw, in China I see something similar. The locals (even when they're super fat or not very attractive) can find a girl-friend (Chinese or even foreign one from Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Africa and some others). 99.999999999% of the couples in China are Chinese-Chinese.

Yeah because 99.999999999% of men in China are Chinese. They have no choice :feelstastyman:

You can see what happens when noodles have their free pick in the west where 80% of chinese foids are with cumskins.

i don't want noodles as a ricenigga:feelzez:

idk

William Li
william%20li%202.jpg

and Edward So
1664368266563590~c5_720x720.jpeg

just seem like average looking asians that looksmax and take care of themselves and do pretty okay dating wise

To be single in China means you're poor and/or very ugly and/or stupid/bad personality. So, there are incels in China, but usually guys who doesn't put effort to maxx (study, gym, health, money)... AND when these loosers met some foreigner-Chinese couple they start to jealous that the foreigner got "their" girl...

INSTEAD they could just think "There are millions of Chinese like me who have got a gf. How I can improve myself?" But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they will go smoking, drinking, not doing sports, eating trash food, not learning enough, wasting time with stupid online games... and then will wonder why the females do not like them...
Much of the inceldom in China is caused by the massive population imbalance between men and women. I read that between ages 18-35 there are 30-40 million more men than women. To put that into perspective, Chicago, the 3rd largest US city has about 3 million people. So there are enough men more than women to populate 10-13 Chicagoes. In such a scenario, even if every Chinaman were a Chang, millioins of men would still be left out. The women just don't exist.

Everyone wanted to have a son, but someone has to have daughters. Imagine if today, 99 percent of all babies born in the USA were male babies. In 20-30 years, that's going to be a huge problem for those in the 18-35 age range.

"You can see what happens when noodles have their free pick in the west where 80% of chinese foids are with cumskins."

And what? The Asian guys also are having someone. You mean all of the Asian men in the West are incels?!

Yes. The only problem of Chinese men is the male:female ratio. But this is only in the villages. In the cities usually the women are more, as far as I know.

So, really, if you're in a town or a city, you should be some looser if you're single:

- very poor (like me)
- very stupid and with bad personality (like "Let's have sex now!" -- most of the Chinese females will said it's a low IQ and disrespect. Even the prostitutes in China are not going to like this kind of idiotism).
- very bad body shape (only videogames, smoking, snacking and drinking and looking like a ball)
- extremely short midget
- too old and not popular

Usually the average Chinese guys are not single. For example like him:
src=http%3A%2F%2Fpic2.zhimg.com%2F50%2Fv2-5c166669610aa77e8019f59c1700e9d7_hd.jpg&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fpic2.zhimg.com&app=2002&size=f9999,10000&q=a80&n=0&g=0n&fmt=auto

use quotes so people can get alerts that you're replying to them

Last edited:
nice try. But for real try tinder looking like an average asian boy

2022 07 13 19 07 39 average asian boy   Google Search   Brave

Yes. The only problem of Chinese men is the male:female ratio. But this is only in the villages. In the cities usually the women are more, as far as I know.

So, really, if you're in a town or a city, you should be some looser if you're single:

- very poor (like me)
- very stupid and with bad personality (like "Let's have sex now!" -- most of the Chinese females will said it's a low IQ and disrespect. Even the prostitutes in China are not going to like this kind of idiotism).
- very bad body shape (only videogames, smoking, snacking and drinking and looking like a ball)
- extremely short midget
- too old and not popular

Usually the average Chinese guys are not single. For example like him:
src=http%3A%2F%2Fpic2.zhimg.com%2F50%2Fv2-5c166669610aa77e8019f59c1700e9d7_hd.jpg&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fpic2.zhimg.com&app=2002&size=f9999,10000&q=a80&n=0&g=0n&fmt=auto
Click the reply button in the bottom right corner to respond to the user
nice try. But for real try tinder looking like an average asian boy

View attachment 639054
He look tall
you quotes so people can get alerts that you're replying to them
he made some high effort replies

sounds like you should be a :redpill: pickup artist for running Chinese game since you have all the answers...despite being an incel in China for 20 years :feelswhat:

1/ PUA is mosty a scam. Only the scientific PUA has some chance to help if you're at least a normie-tier. Useless for incels.
2/ What if I have the answers?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: For example, I know that there is no rich Chinese without a girl in China. And what?! Does it bring me money? :(
Or I know that many women do not like bald man. Does it grow me new hair? :(
3/ :redpill: is between the naive :bluepill: and the deterministic (pessimistic) :blackpill:. I like the Metapill theory

Last edited: