Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Agree or disagree USA is the most right wing western country

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
People who disagree are just right wing Americans who are stuck in an echo chamber sure there are a lot of fags, troons and other type of degenerate people but equally there are right wingers and conservative Christians to match up to them in USA especially bible belt countries like Canada or UK even one right wing talking point from USA in those countries will get you called an extremist

Depends on the region in the USA. Some regions are super left wing while some are right wing.

Depends on the region in the USA. Some regions are super left wing while some are right wing.
Pretty much, depends on the State i guess.

JewSA is definitely most right wing out of all of the West, but when compared to the Central and Eastern Europe, they're not right wing.

JewSA is definitely most right wing out of all of the West, but when compared to the Central and Eastern Europe, they're not right wing.

Thats where I thought if the EU had equal of west Europe and east Europe they would have a good balance of left wing and right wing.

Seems like one of the defining factors for what makes a country (((western))) or not is how cucked it is so yeah by default the US is the least cucked. Most (((western))) countries have literally made it a cultural value to be more "progressive" :soy: :foidSoy: than the US

usa has freedom of speech so thats why it has a strong right wing demographic and even some white nationalist elements.

but this is all for the time being because demographics are rapidly changing right before our very eyes.

also america is a very young country and hasn't matured like the old world.

usa has freedom of speech so thats why it has a strong right wing demographic and even some white nationalist elements.

but this is all for the time being because demographics are rapidly changing right before our very eyes.

also america is a very young country and hasn't matured like the old world.
The left will regret their demographic change agenda.

calling jewsa right wing is like calling an incel a successful and happy male jfl

Based muslim Hitler
Read recently some leftoid journalist and CEO were both killed by niggers and I kek'd p hard
I would pay to see sand-niggas throw Reddit trannies off of tall buildings in Minecraft java edition 1.19.4.