Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Aggression is attractive to women regardless of what red pilled fags say

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Back in my red pilled days, red pillers were argue that being an asshole and mean doesn’t turn women on, in fact, they even argued it makes you seem less attractive because losing control of your emotions and lashing out is feminine and something a woman would do. While losing control of your emotions is indeed something a woman would do, getting violent and aggressive is something most would not do.

They like when men are aggressive, it’s primal and shows them that you are a fighter and could potentially protect them. BE mean, violent, and aggressive, even if they don’t like you because of your face, they will fear you, and respect you.

The dark triad pill left me in ruins.

i am not aggressive whatsoever

Chad is attractive to women.

I love that they are, it increases the odds that they'll be on the receiving end. It's LifeFuel for me when they need protecting from the one they wanted protecting them. :feelsmusic:

Redpill disagrees with that? That’s surprising tbh.

all women respond to violence with submission. They can’t react with defensive violence because any effort would be futile when faced with a large male. So they submit and offer their eggs to prevent future violence. Violence is like the essence of masculinity. We’re literally made for combat. most of our dimorphic traits lend themselves to increased fighting ability.

in primal terms, it doesn’t seem to me that there is more to being a man than fighting and fucking.

Back in my red pilled days, red pillers were argue that being an asshole and mean doesn’t turn women on, in fact, they even argued it makes you seem less attractive because losing control of your emotions and lashing out is feminine and something a woman would do. While losing control of your emotions is indeed something a woman would do, getting violent and aggressive is something most would not do.

They like when men are aggressive, it’s primal and shows them that you are a fighter and could potentially protect them. BE mean, violent, and aggressive, even if they don’t like you because of your face, they will fear you, and respect you.

Explains why foids go after chimp looking thugs.

100%

I really wish this redpill dark triad shit wasn't in evolutionary psychology.

"They like when men are aggressive, it’s primal and shows them that you are a fighter and could potentially protect them. BE mean, violent, and aggressive, even if they don’t like you because of your face, they will fear you, and respect you." They use this to try and explain hybristophilia. ITS NOT MENTAL ILLNESS. THIS IS NORMAL FEMOID BEHAVIOR. It shouldn't be called hybristophilia, it should be called attraction to looks.

Femoids love to fight each other so they call eachother mentally ill by creating these bullshit diagnosis like "hybristaphilia" and "shoplifting schizophrenic bipolar discorder" or whatever bullshit they can come up with.

This is why femoids need to be culled from psychology.

Redpill disagrees with that? That’s surprising tbh.

all women respond to violence with submission. They can’t react with defensive violence because any effort would be futile when faced with a large male. So they submit and offer their eggs to prevent future violence. Violence is like the essence of masculinity. We’re literally made for combat. most of our dimorphic traits lend themselves to increased fighting ability.

in primal terms, it doesn’t seem to me that there is more to being a man than fighting and fucking.
Absolutely brutal. Just beat every other man into submission so all the women will see you as the alpha theory.

Absolutely brutal. Just beat every other man into submission so all the women will see you as the alpha theory.
Merely looking violently capable is enough. Women’s sexuality revolves around violence. Not so much for betabuxx, but for ONS/sex appeal, it’s all fighting success. Why would they be turned off by actual violence?

Merely looking violently capable is enough. Women’s sexuality revolves around violence. Not so much for betabuxx, but for ONS/sex appeal, it’s all fighting success. Why would they be turned off by actual violence?
Which is better in today’s society for getting girls, being big and strong looking with subpar facial features, of being regular sized but good face?

I wish I could beat people up

they arent particularly turned on by violence , they are turned on by chad and therefore theyll like every single thing he does .

redpill only works if you're at least a 6.

an indian janitor being aggressive is going to jail

Women are NPCs whom are easily programmed what to like, some part of this is biological but it's also part social conditioning. Right now we're seeing the early stages of a market shift, there are 2 kinds of chads, quarterback Chad and prettyboy Chad. What they have in common is height and attractive facial features. But their behavior can be as opposite as night and day, QB Chads are aggressive, PB chads are more effeminate.

You've got women into 2 types of personalities, sub and dom. Sub women are going for QB chads, who will formally dominate, Dom chicks are going for PB chads whom they can control easier, with less resistance. Either way though the woman is in the driver seat, she's usually manipulating her guy either way.

We still see QB chads and bad boys getting a lot of action, the market is just starting to shift more-- it's in it's early stages. But we're also seeing more and more women wanting to dominate (thanx to feminism)--- Once hypergamy gets bad enough and society is struggling financially, like in 3rd world nations, eventually women will (theoretically) select for $$$ over looks. But even then it'll be a brutal competition, trying to compete in a failed economy to get ahead, against thousands of others who are in the same boat as you. Either way, rather it's looks or money, only a small %age will be able to rise to the top. I suspect most muslim nations "chad" is already defined more by $$$ than looks.

Unless you're a little manlet then you'll just look like a barking puppy.

I thought it was only me who was destroyed by the dark triad pill ..

One of the last copes i had was that i atleast was a better person than serial killers and crimimals. But turns out im not. Cartel members who behead people for a living have more sexual worth then me. Same goes for violent wife beaters and shit. It destroys me that women prefer evil men, as im such a naturally empathic guy non dark triad guy

They like when u dominate others. Aggressively or not. Eg if u verbally decrease someones value

I thought it was only me who was destroyed by the dark triad pill ..

One of the last copes i had was that i atleast was a better person than serial killers and crimimals. But turns out im not. Cartel members who behead people for a living have more sexual worth then me. Same goes for violent wife beaters and shit. It destroys me that women prefer evil men, as im such a naturally empathic guy non dark triad guy
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

They like when men are aggressive, it’s primal and shows them that you are a fighter and could potentially protect them. BE mean, violent, and aggressive, even if they don’t like you because of your face, they will fear you, and respect you
Yes, women like violent men, men that can shit on other men. Women don't have personality they are biologically programmed to "love" whoever can enforce control and manipulation on them. Chad brain washes them so bad that they kill and cut themselves for him because they think they are doing something wrong (which they are dating a chad) when chad leaves or does not pay attention to them.

Yes, women like violent men, men that can shit on other men. Women don't have personality they are biologically programmed to "love" whoever can enforce control and manipulation on them. Chad brain washes them so bad that they kill and cut themselves for him because they think they are doing something wrong (which they are dating a chad) when chad leaves or does not pay attention to them.
High IQ

darktriad works for normies->and and above not for incels. If you are darktriadmaxxing as an incel you are asking to get your ass beat by cucks

darktriad works for normies->and and above not for incels. If you are darktriadmaxxing as an incel you are asking to get your ass beat by cucks

I'm dark triad like but it means shit if you don't have the looks to match

Exactly, the only thing we should be doing is staying under everyone elses radar and cope until death.

How do you get agressive then. Because when im in public i probably come across as not agressive

when chad slaps woman hes kinky

when incel slaps woman he sees prison bars

How do you get agressive then. Because when im in public i probably come across as not agressive
It's the natural consequence of your brain being wired a certain way. If you aren't aggressive now, you will never be.

It's the natural consequence of your brain being wired a certain way. If you aren't aggressive now, you will never be.

legit. these things are pretty subconscious, you can only act that way when you're born that way.

I'm dark triad like but it means shit if you don't have the looks to match

Nikolas Cruz has had plenty of nudes and love letters sent to him in prison. Elliot Rodger even has a female fanclub.

Nikolas Cruz has had plenty of nudes and love letters sent to him in prison. Elliot Rodger even has a female fanclub.
Yeah but they are famous. I however, am a nobody