Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Agepilled in my dream

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Today's dream was brutal.
I met my old middle school colleagues and I told them to go to my old middle school (junior high school? they were called gimnazjum in Polish) to "slay some chicks" (yeah, I guess I'm a slayer in my dreams :chad::chad::chad: ).
I was floating about 150-180 cm above the ground (enough to hover over a typical person's head; I'm not sure what the average height in my dreams is). I arrived there and saw zoomers who were roughly my size who looked like dwarfs and Nephilimmaxxed giants who were at my eye level (during floating, so they must have been around 300-360 cm tall). I think my brain reused the "arrival" scene from Zootopia where we see hamsters living alongside elephants, species of very varying sizes in general.
0snapshot

They all looked weird, especially the tall ones. Their faces were disfigured (due to IGF-1 maxxing?) and looked like faces of 40+ year olds.
Their fashion was completely foreign and looked shit. I don't remember details, but I remember most of their abdomens exposed and the clothes being of a very light texture.
They were aggressive and immediately started running towards me and shrieking that they're gonna kill me. I switched my invisibility on and they got confused and started killing each other instead.

I think the message of the dream is obvious: there's a giant biological and cultural distance between me and zoomers. I can't just walk to a middle school and find the same kind of cuties I found there in 2010. Youngsters are like a different species to me.

For years I had dreams about walking to my old middle school, blending in with the students and reliving my middle school, this time correctly (due to my knowledge and maxxed looks). It obviously was a giant cope of my brain from the start, but every year this dream becomes more absurd and even my subconscious realized it. I look neotenous enough to pass for a middle schooler probably, but obviously that's not enough (well, it was enough for my dream world). Just meeting a today's middle schooler isn't my dream: I want a late emo/hipster foid wearing oversized sweaters/hoodies and thick-framed glasses who would listen to My Little Pony dubstep remixes with me, 2010-2012 style, not a modern zoomer who does sexualized TikTok dances, listens to Billie Eilish, wears oversexualized clothing and just wants to take heroin. My potential oneitis simply doesn't exist anymore.

I also want to simply relive me being a middle schooler, but that's impossible due to vast cultural differences. Middle schools don't even exist in Poland anymore due to an education reform we had a few years ago. My old middle school is an abandoned building now, I can't just "walk back in". There used to be some slang terms related to the concept of middle schools which are slowly fading away. Maybe today's zoomers will remember them, but in a few years I'll sound like a geriatric patient remembering his youth in a different era when I mention "gimbusy" (a slang term for middle schoolers and immature people).

My soul is eternally stuck with me being a middle schooler in 2010-2012. I'm a grandpa on life support high on morphine having hallucinations about the long gone better times (which weren't even better because I didn't get to enjoy them due to my looks and not being NT).

Last edited:
Middle schools don't even exist in Poland anymore due to an education reform we had a few years ago
What have they been replaced with?

What have they been replaced with?
elementary schools and high schools are a little longer (elementary schools by 2 years, high schools by 1 year; middle schools used to take 3 years)

elementary schools and high schools are a little longer (elementary schools by 2 years, high schools by 1 year; middle schools used to take 3 years)
brutal high iq dream.

imaginations me.

My soul is eternally stuck with me being a middle schooler in 2010-2012.
brutal.

I get you, I also had recurring dreams about school for years. I think sub consciously we think we could make things different back there.

I assume it's to save money shutting down a few buildings across the country