Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Agepill ?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I was in lecture course and a foid in class just said "Who has bf ?". One foid said she has a bf. And the one who asked the question said "What is the age difference between you?". Seriously wtf is this ? I don't know. I think agepill is invalid for chad but foids will prefer old chad over young chad due to more rape experience.

foids will prefer old chad
yes
When i was 14 back in the days, i knew this toilet who was 13 at the time and she had a 22 year old bf :feelsseriously:
She said she was into that mature dick :feelsEhh:

Brutal. Foids are the one that wants to fuck older and calls ugly people pedos JFL.
exactly.
also it's not rape if you good looking.

If you are good looking and you rape her she will just beg you to stay with her.

i bet you know about the case when the bitch married her rapist because she fell in love with his personality...:feelsseriously:

it's the same with everything :cryfeels:

yes
When i was 14 back in the days, i knew this toilet who was 13 at the time and she had a 22 year old bf :feelsseriously:
She said she was into that mature dick :feelsEhh:
Agecucks on suicide watch :feelskek:

Old chad has the advantage in $$$ and Experience. Being with a young chad would give the roastie more status amongst her peers

Foids want Chad regardless of age.