Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Agepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
brutal but tbh idc. doesn't matter 0 -> 0

all those stacies we suffered su much from, all those foids we still suffer from. they will all age and rot and have nothing of value in some years. Life is a mistake

the agepill will soon come to pass .

all those stacies we suffered su much from, all those foids we still suffer from. they will all age and rot and have nothing of value in some years. Life is a mistake
Agepill shall hit them the hardest, we can take satisfaction from that. It must be brutal af to go from the toilet every chad desires to use to the wicked witch of the west one day :feelshaha:

unlike some of the rich hags in the video who surgerymaxxed to maintain a phony young look, every other hole won’t have that luxury :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Interesting video ngl

Agepill shall hit them the hardest, we can take satisfaction from that. It must be brutal af to go from the toilet every chad desires to use the wicked witch of the west one day :feelshaha:

unlike some of the rich hags in the video who surgerymaxxed to maintain a phony young look, every other hole won’t have that luxury :feelshmm:
yet still they would have had much easier lives at the end of theirs and they would not have suffered what we have

remember, Alpha fucks but Beta bucks when they run out of time

so is not enought compensation for me. i wanna see a war and foids been mass raped and beaten up. yup, Im sorry but only fair balance to the amount of damage they've donne to me and others