Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[AgePill] The only people complaing about missing High School...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Are Normies, Chads, and Stacies because that was the time, were most of them had gotten close to each other, and had their hormones buzzing up from landing to their first kiss to going on a big trips, and to having fun. But once they get into the outside world, a lot of them still have friends, but yet they a lot of them feel a little more lonelier, not being able to hang out with their friends for 6+ hours (almost everyday). A lot of them reminisce about high school and talk a lot about their good times whilst Incels don't give a shit lol.

I'd rather have my minecraft server griefed than be back to school

i hated my school years , was bullied for years and is one of the contributors to my severe anxiety now.

also females used to make fun of my looks a lot, probably why i have such a hatred for them now.

don't forget the incels who keep complaining about missing out on young love

The fauxflirting absolutely killed me...

No lie I'd rather go through aggressive chemo than relive my school days.  Worst times of my life, I even had some teachers that couldn't hold back their hatred for me.  I got sent out for smiling once, wasn't talking or disrupting anyone, I was just sat doing my work peacefully, and she was like "get the fuck out".  Hope she's got cancer now, the only thing I can laugh about is that teachers are actually fucking losers in my country, they're always whining for more money and getting underpaid, I hope they stay that way forever, I could earn more than she has made in her whole life without even fucking trying.  I'd love to meet her one day and just let her know how much I now understand that teachers make barely minimum wage for the work they put in, fucking argumentative bitch.