Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Agepill] Soy millennials coping with the age pill

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Sdfg

FlawlessMeagerCaracal size restricted

View: https://youtu.be/SvtGQtDACCY?list=PLAs3e6z_fmoPviqkktvdkUyvveP0IE8cn&t=36

I hate the fact that I'm part of that retarded degenerate pussy generation. I try to relate more to the zoomies. I do think it's probably my own mental problems and laziness that was created from so much abuse made me such a loser in the first place. Hopefully I will cease to exist soon.

30 - 35 is middle aged. Imagine living past 70.

Lmao. When women get to that age they hate it. They hate being called ma'am too.

I always thought that being middle aged is being somewhere around life expectancy divided by 2. By that notion, yes, 38 is around middle aged.

"Modern social scientists generally agree that midlife begins around 35 to 40 and ends around 55 to 60"

well yeah, from this point no one is going to admit they are old anymore, since no one has achieved anything in life except the cream of the crop

they're just going to cope that they're still young at 55 to explain why they have no property and no family of their own

They are so delusional. 38 is absolutely middle aged. It is two years from 40 which is half of 80. 80 is the average life expectancy so half 80 is middle aged, it's not that difficult. Hell, if you wanna be really pedantic, 38x2 is 76 which yet again depending on where you are is the average life expectancy. By 38 you are old enough to have a teenage kid. You are old enough to have a fucking adult kid in university. Wtf does "core adult" mean that's not even a term. Fucks sake, I hate aging but I still will never lie to myself about it. Even at 24 I can acknowledge that I am past my prime.

And you know the shitty thing about this? The more the boundary for what is considered middle age goes up, the more the boundary for "kid" goes up with it. We are at the point now where 18/19/20 are getting called children and you are a pedo if you look at them. It will only get worse. There will come a time soon where if you are attracted to anyone under 25 or even 30 and are a couple years older, you will be seen as a borderline pedo.

well yeah, from this point no one is going to admit they are old anymore, since no one has achieved anything in life except the cream of the crop
That is pretty much my situation. I don't know what happened to me. I still feel like I am a teenager but I am in my mid-thirties. I never grew up. It's kinda sad but all reality I never wanted to be part of this system. What does society expect me to do? When i'm not even having sex, just sit around and masturbate as a way to relieve myself. I can't even relate to men of my own age anymore. Not that I have since I was twenty five. Most men have already excelled in life and I am still stuck in my teenage mentality. To be honest, it's a peaceful life. At least I don't have to pay for diapers and food for people that are not me. I wish I focused on a career and actually made money though. I really don't plan on living that long to care that much.

That is pretty much my situation. I don't know what happened to me. I still feel like I am a teenager but I am in my mid-thirties. I never grew up. It's kinda sad but all reality I never wanted to be part of this system. What does society expect me to do? When i'm not even having sex, just sit around and masturbate as a way to relieve myself. I can't even relate to men of my own age anymore. Not that I have since I was twenty five. Most men have already excelled in life and I am still stuck in my teenage mentality. To be honest, it's a peaceful life. At least I don't have to pay for diapers and food for people that are not me. I wish I focused on a career and actually made money though. I really don't plan on living that long to care that much.
career wise i tried and failed. so many people try and fail. the stink of failure is everywhere and so is the stink of normie-coping.
at some point it's impossible to deny or hide aging, even for women which go the most ballistic in trying to hide it, and then it's just over, no one cares what you do anymore because your life is almost over.

that's the point where the gray haired cuck will reinvent himself with like, fedora hats and tattoos, and coping behaviours like going out everyday to eat lunch in a different food place every time. no one cares tho.

"Hey bro wait til you're 30 bro, wait til you're 40 bro you'll get ALL the pussy bro" meanwhile:

Becomes

35+ = Middle aged :yes:

Living past 68 shouldn't taken as a given.

Millenials never bothered to get prepared for the agepill mentally, the older generations had institutions and social requirements that made people straighten out so they wouldn't be embarrassing manchildren nearing their 40s, but millennials have not even begun to cope yet, lmao