Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Agepill proving once again that old men like young foids

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/18n565r/women_hate_age_gap_relationships_because_they_are/

Basically, it's a thread of foids complaining that they get too much love as young as 11 to 12 years old.

The fact of the matter is is that they enjoy the benefits that they receive as a result of this attention, but they hate getting attention from men they aren't attracted to.

In reality, foids are just annoyed that not everyone who shows them attention is as good looking as Henry Cavill:

Who here actually believes that if a Henry Cavill look alike courted a young foid that she would be creeped out by it? Oh how creepy! He's so ... perfect looking, has sick cars, huge mansions, and a great life! How creepy! Really they're just covertly bashing old ugly men, which of course, is understandable. What's stupid is that they try to pretend that they hate all of the attention, which I can tell you is a lie. Why else do you think foids younger than you could possibly imagine are posting themselves to instagram already, catering to pedophiles, supported by their parents, professionaly photographed?

Foids being attention whores starts young. Like, toddler young. It's just how they are. In this case, foids have manufactured a problem against men. "Oh my gosh, they LOVE us!!!" Simply you can do no right by a foid... but underneath the complaint I guarantee that they aren't pushing away Henry Cavill, that's for sure.

Bricks are made of bricks

The same is for men. Older women prey on early 20’s men

But no one wants to discuss this

In reality, foids are just annoyed that not everyone who shows them attention is as good looking as Henry Cavill:

That last paragraph in the Reddit post is spot-on JFL.

I would easily rather date a sweet, pure, innocent, inexperienced, kissless, untouched 15-year-old virgin girl over a dry, stale, used up, STD riddled 25-year-old cunt with 3 bastard boys after getting fucked and cummed in by different men.

if she's over 18 she's already taken 50 cocks. that's the main reason men want younger women, less mileage