Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over agepill fucked me early

sult1n

sult1n

Greycel
I started gaining weight and my skin is getting wrinkled and getting worse since the age of 17 and now I'm 19 and a half I really don't know what to do and I swear my hair has gotten horribly worse over the past 2 years it's become coarser and more damaged
My eyes were not spared either, as they now contain dark circles

And my mental health deteriorated, I got severe depression, anxiety, and loss of passion, even my testosterone level decreased

You can imagine that I am only 19 years old and have the skin and hair of a 40 year old
If you thought that agepill only comes after 30, you are totally wrong
Your genes determine that
I've seen many people get hit by the agepill at the age of 20 and before and then maybe
I myself am an example of that

Over. Not looking your age is one of the worst ways of becoming incel. Op,how did your dad look at your age?

Over. Not looking your age is one of the worst ways of becoming incel. Op,how did your dad look at your age?
I look like my mom side
I think my dad was better than me in the skin and hair

yeah it's really unfair if you look older than your age, you are not only being robbed of your youth experiences-wise but also looks-wise (although one comes with the other).

I started gaining weight and my skin is getting wrinkled and getting worse since the age of 17 and now I'm 19 and a half I really don't know what to do and I swear my hair has gotten horribly worse over the past 2 years it's become coarser and more damaged
My eyes were not spared either, as they now contain dark circles

And my mental health deteriorated, I got severe depression, anxiety, and loss of passion, even my testosterone level decreased

You can imagine that I am only 19 years old and have the skin and hair of a 40 year old
If you thought that agepill only comes after 30, you are totally wrong
Your genes determine that
I've seen many people get hit by the agepill at the age of 20 and before and then maybe
I myself am an example of that
Hit the gym