Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Agepill] Feminist publishes book about young boys being beautiful

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★

The Beautiful Boy (or just The Boy) is a book by Germaine Greer, published in 2003. Its avowed intention was "to advance women's reclamation of their capacity for and right to visual pleasure". It is a study of the youthful male face and form, from antiquity to the present day, from paintings and drawings to statuary and photographs.

The book generated some controversy because "society is not accustomed to seeing beauty in young males", Greer claims. Greer has described the book as "full of pictures of 'ravishing' pre-adult boys with hairless chests, wide-apart legs and slim waists". She goes on to say that, "I know that the only people who are supposed to like looking at pictures of boys are a subgroup of gay men," she wrote in London's Daily Telegraph. "Well, I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests." She was criticized for these comments with some writers labeling her a paedophile.

Your SMV is in freefall as you get older. I kind of wished I believed in the MGTOW meme of men getting more attractive, would help my confidence for the future.

Muh "men age like fine wine" is bullshit tbh. Men hit their prime at 17-23, after this their SMV starts dropping dramatically

Muh "men age like fine wine" is bullshit tbh. Men hit their prime at 17-23, after this their SMV starts dropping dramatically
True if you are bald but extreme bs if you keep in shape and keep your hairs

I'm a youngcel where's my harem of blonde hair blue eyed models

Imagine if it was a man who write a book "the beautiful girl"..

Nothing new from Clown World

Well, said by the people who postpone childbirth for riding the cock carousel, it sounds like pure hypocrisy. However, it can't be denied that youth is where the peak SMV is.

While men age and lose SMV, there´s no doubt the loss of SMV is nowhere comparable to that one happening to his female looksmatch. Femoids in their 30s can easily look like shit, while men can still retain chadness, provided they were chad from the start.

spills me

shitskins age slower but I am far uglier than most white men (99.99%) so it dosent matter

this is why she is incel

she was pedo, that's it

"I know that the only people who are supposed to like looking at pictures of boys are a subgroup of gay men," she wrote in London's Daily Telegraph. "Well, I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests."

:feelskek:

"I know that the only group for which 'pedophilia' is acceptable is gay men, but us feminist women should intersect with them on this point and appreciate the young, male form ourselves. After all, 30 year old men are post-prime (but not 30 year old women, of course, who are mature queens)."