Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Agepill and disrespect are correlated in my own experience

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I feel like women are seriously disgusted by me. Back then they just rejected me if I asked them out but now they don't even look at me in the face. I thought this is impossible and they could at least say hi back when I'm greeting them (someone at work or a neighbor in my apartment), but no. I was wrong.
I texted a colleague for the first time and asked her If she could send me a specific document(related to my work) and it took her a whole day to reply a simple "no". Also two other femoid coworkers communicate with other males at work and non of them even look at me.

I also said hi to this 20 year old girl who is the daughter of my neighbor who is a nice man and she didn't say hi back(I'm not going to say hi anymore though).

Seems like me going bald and also my hair turning grey is making things worse. Agepill is really brutal. Imagine being subhuman as a young man and turning into a beast as you grow older.

Oldcels like me can't catch a break tbh.

Last edited:
Women hste oldcels like us. They would have us lynched if they could. Evil FUCKING scum

Women reacted the same to me in my 30s as when I was in my 20s.
My only consolation is that getting older hurts more for those who were attractive when they were younger.

I also said hi to this 20 year old girl who is the daughter of my neighbor who is a nice man and she didn't say hi back(I'm not going to say hi anymore though).
Even my cousin ghost me on the streets, I stopped saying hi to everyone

Women hste oldcels like us. They would have us lynched if they could. Evil FUCKING scum
I wish i could go off the grid but it's impossible.

Women reacted the same to me in my 30s as when I was in my 20s.
My only consolation is that getting older hurts more for those who were attractive when they were younger.
Honestly I've been the same as well. Back then almost every girl my age hated me and was replused by me. But now getting closer to 100%

Even my cousin ghost me on the streets, I stopped saying hi to everyone
It's alright bro. Doesn't fucking matter tbh.

This always happens to me. All these people I know I say hi to, but they never say hi back. I would be walking the hallways and they wouldn't even look my way. First, I thought it was a cultural thing (it isn't in Western culture to say hi or greet people), but even the Iranians do it. I just realized I'm universally hated.

Ironically, it's the people I know least or consider less of a "friend" who greet me the most. I've stopped talking to the Iranians who don't even have the courtesy to reply to my greeting.
I've heard Iranians turn into a piece of shit once they step foot abroad. They start to ignore other Iranians . It's a sand nigger/shitskin trait I guess:feelshaha:. A currycel told me Indians are the same.

Fuck em tbh. We're better than them :feelsUgh:

I get eye contacts and sometimes smile but the moment they see my height, they competely start ignoring me. My height always foils my ascension. The older I get the less chances of ascension day by day.
Why God couldn't make me a 6 footer!?!

Yeah, this is why the age pill itself supersedes the black pill.

I feel like women are seriously disgusted by me. Back then they just rejected me if I asked them out but now they don't even look at me in the face. I thought this is impossible and they could at least say hi back when I'm greeting them (someone at work or a neighbor in my apartment), but no. I was wrong.
I texted a colleague for the first time and asked her If she could send me a specific document(related to my work) and it took her a whole day to reply a simple "no". Also two other femoid coworkers communicate with other males at work and non of them even look at me.

Seems like me going bald and also my hair turning grey is making things worse. Agepill is really brutal. Imagine being subhuman as a young man and turning into a beast as you grow older.

Oldcels like me can't catch a break tbh.
Ogermaxx.