Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Agemaxxing?

Tim1

Tim1

Greycel
If you're a male at or above the age of 21, why not use your age to your advantage and offer femoids alcohol in exchange for attention/time. Simply figure out what the age of consent is and work with that. It is true that most femoids have been broken in by age 16 but there is still a position of authority with age to at least have sex.

thats basically prostitution but alcohol instead of money...

Just walk up to jbs and say "Hey girl you want some alcohol?" theory

If you're a male at or above the age of 21, why not use your age to your advantage and offer femoids alcohol in exchange for attention/time. Simply figure out what the age of consent is and work with that. It is true that most femoids have been broken in by age 16 but there is still a position of authority with age to at least have sex.

i think agemaxxxing can work for bad skincels especially if you tan a lot. Eventually, your skin will look like leather.

chad is already doing this

i think agemaxxxing can work for bad skincels especially if you tan a lot. Eventually, your skin will look like leather.
your skin will look like leather.
look like leather.

i'd feel sorry for anyone who had skin that looked like this
Leather

lmao, better than acnescarcel skin srs, especially with a rough beard, you could look like someone straight out of australias outback
i thought it was over for abos

In my country no one takes that shit seriously. You can easily buy cigarettes and alcohol at whatever age, except maybe in hypermarkets. No one gives a fuck.

it is over for abos, they aren't human but a white guy living on the outskirts of australian society, well, thats a different story
not to mention leather skin would give you increased damage resistance

Lol i paid a 14 year old 100 bucks to suck my dick

Chad does it all the time

you think by adopting their tactics its just cucking? wtf.

I can understand your frustration with the Hitler Picture.
I'm not denying The Holocaust, nor saying Hitler was a good person, but I can see why the people in Germany were so frustrated, that they did what they did.