Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks

Ichigo

Ichigo

Now you feel like number one
-
AGECUCKS ARE REGULAR PEOPLE!!

YOU are a not a "lolicon" YOU ARE A
PEDOPHILE!!! THOSE ARE CHILDREN!!!

"uhmm I like watching anime girls who look like children because it's based and sticking it to da jooz!! Anyone who disagrees with me is an agecuck!!"
9D229C7F 0A23 4EC3 8355 BD63EA57225C

Will you cry about shota to this extent Agecuck? There's nothing sexual about lolicon.

Yes, problem chuddie?
Normies & femoids are still going to hate you for being a "Sexist Incel" Despite this, You have the same mentality as Agecuck prisoners.

The irony is strong with this one

our boy is desperate to get himself banned again

Do you know the definition of this word?
Having different titles for different types of pedophilia makes you even more disgusting. Pedo is an umbrella term for scum like you

Having different titles for different types of pedophilia makes you even more disgusting. Pedo is an umbrella term for scum like you
There are no different types of pedophilia for me. I just asked because agecucks and normniggers will call someone a pedophilia for wanting to fuck, e.g., a 16 years old teenage girl.

There are no different types of pedophilia for me. I just asked because agecucks and normniggers will call someone a pedophilia for wanting to fuck, e.g., a 16 years old teenage girl.
Whatever you say ephebophiliac

Just keep bleating and repeating the same used threads about how your going to go ER one day, faggot.
GrAY retards like you don't know fucking respect and you wonder why you fags are hated and get banned all the time

GrAY retards like you don't know fucking respect and you wonder why you fags are hated and get easily banned
Kek there are tons of greys and blues here who are respected while you retards spam in sewers to get a special color and are still unknown

Kek there are tons of greys and blues here who are respected while you retards spam in sewers to get a special color and are still unknown
look at yourself, your not a well known user either.
shit, i'm more known here than you ffs jfl

agecuck this pedo that meanwhile teen foids rubbing and vibrating to some celebrity dude whos in his 20s

agecuck this pedo that meanwhile teen foids rubbing and vibrating to some celebrity dude whos in his 20s
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT 17 YEAR OLD AND 364 DAY OLD CHILD! :soy: :foidSoy:

Yeah because I joined 2 days ago...
How long do you think you'll last before you get your ass banned again?
you got banned once for incel shaming me on one of my threads yesterday.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT 17 YEAR OLD AND 364 DAY OLD CHILD! :soy: :foidSoy:
The law has to have a starting and stopping point, if it's too vague it can't be enforced

It isn't perfect but it's far better then letting pedophiles run amok

you got banned once for incel shaming me on one of my threads yesterday.
And it was overturned

The only reason I got banned is because I was a grey and new so I was high risk

Never began for moralcels even though I'm not drawn to them either

XD I guess having a moral compass and zero attraction to kids/teens makes me a roastie
I have a moral compass and zero sexual attraction towards kids as well. Because my moral compass tells me

1. It would be painful for her and not pleasurable

2. Nature says she isn’t ready for intercourse since she didn’t start ovulating yet

Also not exactly related to the moral compass but 3. Justly illegal

Now, tell me about your moral compass. Where does it lead for you to claim sexual attraction towards teenage girls immoral?

Last edited:
I have a moral compass and zero sexual attraction towards kids as well. Because my moral compass tells me

1. It is unnatural since she didn’t start ovulating yet

2. It would be painful for her and not pleasurable

Also not exactly related to the moral compass but 3. Justly illegal

Now, tell me about your moral compass. Where does it lead for you to claim sexual attraction towards teenage girls immoral?
1. Brain isn't even close to finished baking yet
2. They have zero life experience and can easily be taken advantage of.

1. Brain isn't even close to finished baking yet
Doesn’t really matter since brain is a dynamic thing throughout ones entire life. And her parents should be guiding her anyways. This is way better for a teenage girl compared to her making sexual decisions by herself. If I have a daughter in the future I would like her to get married with a decent man who would be gentle, loving, kind, protective and providing towards her, instead of her getting deflowered by a highschool basketball nigger.
2. They have zero life experience and can easily be taken advantage of.
That’s why there is the guardianship of parents. Also, if that is the case kids shouldn’t attend school at all. After all they got zero life experience and can easily be taken advantage of.

Also, if that is the case kids shouldn’t attend school at all. After all they got zero life experience and can easily be taken advantage of.
School is a place of structure and learning. There shouldn't be any people of predatory nature in schools. The world doesn't really have a background check for dating creeps unlike schools with hiring.
Doesn’t really matter since brain is a dynamic thing throughout ones entire life.
Teen years are the most formative though. So getting railed by some adult will probably negatively impact the continued development possibly leading to mental illness down the line.

School is a place of structure and learning.
School must be that and marriage must be that as well.
There shouldn't be any people of predatory nature in schools.
What should and what is are completely different things. I know very well what happens in schools.
The world doesn't really have a background check for dating creeps unlike schools with hiring.
The bureaucratic background checks fails sometimes and is inferior, in terms of genuine care, to the background check I myself would do for my own offspring.
Teen years are the most formative though.
Indeed that is why they should be guided by their parents, elders etc. so that they are protected, and not be left to their own, and worse left at the hands of the popular media.
So getting railed by some adult will probably negatively impact the continued development possibly leading to mental illness down the line.
I don’t describe getting married to a decent gentleman and forming a family to live together until death separates them apart by calling it “getting railed”. And this would have the opposite effect for development and mental illness down the line.

Last edited:
AGECUCKS ARE REGULAR PEOPLE!!

YOU are a not a "lolicon" YOU ARE A
PEDOPHILE!!! THOSE ARE CHILDREN!!!

"uhmm I like watching anime girls who look like children because it's based and sticking it to da jooz!! Anyone who disagrees with me is an agecuck!!"
View attachment 1203087
Another pedo thread, How many this week "Rolls eyes"

Fuck off.

Smiley Face with Rolling Eyes 3D Generated Emoji eye roll emoji stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Pedophiles are cringe, I don't mind ephebophiles. If you want to fuck a 5 year old, that's pretty fucked up, but if you fuck a 16 - 17 year old foid at 19 or something, I don't believe that makes you a bad person.