Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Agecucks: You can’t be sexually attracted to this fully developed woman, she’s just a little girl.

@Arescel @SellingGf10k @Steiner Ex Machina @Ugly_bastard_tanaka

Needs a hard rape

The majority of our female ancestors had children at 15-22 years of age

No. That’s not the argument. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say you can’t be attracted to minors just that you can’t have sex with them. That’s what gets these cels in trouble.

muh innocent childerino

No. That’s not the argument. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say you can’t be attracted to minors just that you can’t have sex with them. That’s what gets these cels in trouble.
Most normie NPCs worship magical numbers that their government outlines for them. Sexualizing or professing attraction for anyone under the age of that magical number = horrific pedophile in the eyes of normies even tho it’s not illegal in any way to feel attracted to minors, you just can’t act on it. This neglects the fact that women have been having children in their teen years throughout all of human history and most women are completely developed and fully capable of child birth around 15 years of age.

Attachments

• stacey-abrams_500x500_gettyimages-962274228.jpg
    stacey-abrams_500x500_gettyimages-962274228.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
Most normie NPCs worship magical numbers that their government outlines for them. Sexualizing or professing attraction for anyone under the age of that magical number = horrific pedophile in the eyes of normies even tho it’s not illegal in any way to feel attracted to minors, you just can’t act on it. This neglects the fact that women have been having children in their teen years throughout all of human history and most women are completely developed and fully capable of child birth around 15 years of age.
If the government raised the age of majority to 25, npc normies would call you a pedo and wish for your violent death if you are attracted to an "underage" 24 year old

REIPU REIPU REIPU!

b0-AMOI8-A1y.png

Attachments

• 28104465-e918-4ee7-bdc2-0ac9f5635149.png
    28104465-e918-4ee7-bdc2-0ac9f5635149.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 8
Agecuck logic 101: Showing children between the ages of 5 - 12 Trannies and encouraging them to go on hormone blockers = normal

15 year old girl and 22 year old man Being in a monogamous relationship and having sex. Man is a "pedophile" and needs to be arrested.

Agecuck logic 101: Showing children between the ages of 5 - 12 Trannies and encouraging them to go on hormone blockers = normal

15 year old girl and 22 year old man Being in a monogamous relationship and having sex. Man is a "pedophile" and needs to be arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back