Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Agecucks soys doing what they do best

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Warning: reddit

Debate if it's wrong for a male kid to chat with a younger female kid jfl.

When I was in high school there was an 18 year old in my class who was dating a 13 yo, it's nothing unusual here in Germany.

Junior? That's like 16/17

:soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile foids at 13 are already giving blowjobs and shaking their ass on tiktok:feelskek:

The manlet incel that's fighting him:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:fucking white knights:feelskek:

More proof normalfags, while preaching about their morals and piety, are the most violent and bloodthirsty among us when they find a person its socially accepted to be violent towards. A 17-year-old being with a 13-year-old was normal literally a few decades ago, and still is around most of the world. Also, why the fuck does the other guy even care? Is he her brother or something?

He just wanted to show how tough he is

The manlet incel that's fighting him:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:fucking white knights:feelskek:
That would be the moment u pull out ur knife and gut the motherfucker:lasereyes:

destroy the world man :blackpill::blackpill:

The manlet beating up the tallfag made me happy tbh even for a bullshit reason. MANLETS RISE UP

That's retarded, man. Both are underage so there's no problem.

Stupid fat fuck enjoys playing the white knight. "creepy pedo" is not older than 15-16 yo, fucking braindead reddit simps.

Meanwhile foids at 13 are already giving blowjobs and shaking their ass on tiktok:feelskek:
Lmfao. Yeah. Agecucks absolutely need to pretend this never happens.

Stupid fat fuck enjoys playing the white knight. "creepy pedo" is not older than 15-16 yo, fucking braindead reddit simps.
Keep in mind reddit is full of pedos projecting:lasereyes:

When I was in high school there was an 18 year old in my class who was dating a 13 yo, it's nothing unusual here in Germany.
Femdroids in my 7th grade class were already fucking and sucking:)

He is a turbo cuck for not punching that subhuman fat manlet back. "Kill me then" jfl what a pathetic beta faggot. :feelskek:

Keep in mind reddit is full of pedos projecting:lasereyes:
They are defending the neckbeard because they can SIMPly strongly relate. If I was an billionaire I would buy reddit and then shut it down.

God I hate two faced hypocrites, like he wouldn't fuck that same girl if he could.

Ragefuel to be honest. White knights are the worst. In Japan, Romania, Austria, Germany, anf Italy women at this age or 1 year above can already have sex legally.

Ugly turbomanlet white knight faggot is just jealous cause no girl wants his ugly stumpy ass.

More proof normalfags, while preaching about their morals and piety, are the most violent and bloodthirsty among us when they find a person its socially accepted to be violent towards. A 17-year-old being with a 13-year-old was normal literally a few decades ago, and still is around most of the world. Also, why the fuck does the other guy even care? Is he her brother or something?
This

The dude that got punched needs to get blackpilled :blackpill:, then dietmaxx and gymmaxx to take revenge on that useful idiot soyfag. Or just considER an alternative and purchase a firearm in case anything like this happens again
How did they even find out that he'd done it..... I mean I would not advocate for communicating with minors in Minecraft anyway but if you're gonna do that then either make sure that you have no mutual connections that she can rat out out to or do it under an anonymous account or phone number :feelsthink: JFL

Europe doesnt count, you can be 32 and date 16 yr olds with little to no criticism

This is burgerland and americans are turbo autists when it comes to AoC and age differences :soy::bluepill:

God I hate two faced hypocrites, like he wouldn't fuck that same girl if he could.
That's mainly why subhuman tier soys like him rage about it, he would get laughed at for DMing some 13 yr old hole.

He'll only ever get turbo whores on a rebound at best in high school and will likely settle down with a single mom in his adult life.

Junior in high school. So he's like 16. You are not allowed to even look at foids under your age anymore, unless you are a Chad such as Leonardo DiChadprio who pumps foids and dumps them as soon as they turn 25

Hell nah, I would’ve rocked that Mayo Manlet so fucking hard that he’ll need a new lower set of teeth after that:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Then I’ll go and rape his 13 yr old sister in front of him, and then coom in that right JB pussy:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

All in Street Fighter IV ofc.

Junior in high school. So he's like 16. You are not allowed to even look at foids under your age anymore, unless you are a Chad such as Leonardo DiChadprio who pumps foids and dumps them as soon as they turn 25
Ideal tbh

I hate agecucks so fucking much.

These look like they are around 16-17 and the one getting beat up messaged a 13 year old foid.

That's only a 3-4 age gap. Many people's parents have an age gap bigger than that.

13 year old foids are also flaunting themselves on Tik Tok and having sex with 13 year old Chads.

Humanity has a natural vocation to marriage. So you don't have to be an elder to be able to consent to these things.

Very revolting, the pathetic whiteknight hypocrite beating the innocent guy is trying to impress the girl the other guy was texting and at the same time to get social approval points about how masculine and "heroic" he is, AKA the whiteknight is JEALOUS, envious, this explains how angry he is. Redditors will approve, obviously, because the whiteknight is of the same kind as them [I already told about the 13 year old whore soon to be 14 that makes regular blowjobs on multiple males, her case is in anothet thread].
Exactly. They only need a collective justification (collective consensus and social approval points) to ostracize, bully, beat, torture and kill, they need to find on a daily basis a opportunity to brutalize someone using righteousness for them to gain praise by doing it and free permission to act violent. Whiteknights and age-hypocrites are examples of that, also the covid and mandatory vax obssesed herd.

The :bluepill: is way more dangerous than the :blackpill:.