Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks make my blood boil

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Agecucks make my blood boil they cuck about adult relationships that are none of their business a 30 year old dating a 20 year old is none of their business they're both consenting adults if you're old enough to wageslave and support yourself you're old enough to date whoever you want I don't wanna hear anything about muh manipulation doesn't matter what the age of majority is there's alwasy gonna be somebody that's unhappy just make the age of majority 30 at this point that'll shut people up then when you criticize their relationship they get all defensive you're not a predator for being attracted to college studnets that's the most ridiculous thing ever

Agecucks make my blood boil they cuck about adult relationships that are none of their business a 30 year old dating a 20 year old is none of their business they're both consenting adults if you're old enough to wageslave and support yourself you're old enough to date whoever you want I don't wanna hear anything about muh manipulation doesn't matter what the age of majority is there's alwasy gonna be somebody that's unhappy just make the age of majority 30 at this point that'll shut people up then when you criticize their relationship they get all defensive you're not a predator for being attracted to college studnets that's the most ridiculous thing ever
As long as its not pedo you filthy mutt