Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Agecucks come see this, the little angels are at it again with their own stories.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I'll not say a single word, just read it all by yourself, then think again about how innocent these creatures are. What will be the next mental gymnastics IT or other people will come up with to justify any of this?

0bc35ff39e941934d1cc9c071a84c7d4
6f8d04e621f55bb3fa1eb672182c3b71
871df71361182f256744d0de360ed758
0885379b76734bf50f499438112b78e7
C3a29149c694781eff2235dbfef07d1e
Ca1ae9439df00214a6bd3e7e4a6a8ab2

@Mainländer @DeepSea @LOLI BREEDING @Dotrinfobe @Rotter @Extra-Samsaric @Vrthraghna @JoeBruhcel @Yamete @Made in Heaven @AwakenedArisen

i have no sympathy for foids who do this

Agecucks think teen girls are innocent because they never experienced having sex with them so they cope with thinking that they don’t do such things. The same way some incels cope with sub8, just because they’re not getting girls they think any man who isn’t a chad doesn’t girls.
Little they know that these girls looked for the most by men in the real world because they tend to me much kinkier.
Then again agecucks will come up with some unbelievable mental gymnastics saying they are being manipulated when many times the FOIDS ARE THE ONES APPROACHING MUCH OLDER MEN for it. Just fucking :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman:

But but but muhhh little baby angel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

None of this matters OP, the agecucks will just double down on their 'muh innocent childrenrino" :soy::feels: rhetoric :feelsjuice:

None of this matters OP, the agecucks will just double down on their 'muh innocent childrenrino" :soy::feels: rhetoric :feelsjuice:
They twist the post again to talk about something else and point at us as the villains, just like every time and how @PPEcel pointed out they did so gracefully in his last pinned thread. They will not address any of these problems, they will use anything they can to twist everything and point fingers at US and attack US instead of addressing the problem at hand, as always.

wish I could marry a cute nine year old and cut her off from society and make her entirely dependent on me :feelsaww: and creampie on 14th birthday so it's legal :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: agecucks on suicide watch

wish I could marry a cute nine year old and cut her off from society and make her entirely dependent on me :feelsaww: and creampie on 14th birthday so it's legal :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Based avi btw :feelsjuice:

Why was I tagged? How does this concern me?

I'm 28 years old but I remember when I was 12 years old there were girls in my class (also 12 years old) who already hit puberty

They had hips, tits, ass, etc. Those girls were going for older teenage boys and in many cases fully grown adult men

When I was 14 years old, this one girl in my class who was also 14 got gangbanged by older men (I heard it from numerous people)

That's why I believe being attracted to foids between 12-18 years old is completely normal

They twist the post again to talk about something else and point at us as the villains, just like every time and how @PPEcel pointed out they did so gracefully in his last pinned thread. They will not address any of these problems, they will use anything they can to twist everything and point fingers at US and attack US instead of addressing the problem at hand, as always.
I have no comment to make on the rest of your post but would like to make a point with respect to this screenshot.

Ca1ae9439df00214a6bd3e7e4a6a8ab2

The United States' approach to criminal justice w.r.t. sex offenders is broken and draconian. The U.S. is the only country whose sex offender registries are publicly accessible, but there is no empirical evidence at all that such public access improves public safety. It's not as if sex offenses happen less often in the U.S. compared to other developed countries.

The United States' approach to juvenile punishment is similarly broken and draconian. The U.S. regularly tries minors as adults, conducts interrogations of minors with few procedural safeguards, and hands out life sentences to minors. Unsurprisingly, this happens more often with brown kids.

Last edited:
Agecucks think teen girls are innocent because they never experienced having sex with them so they cope with thinking that they don’t do such things. The same way some incels cope with sub8, just because they’re not getting girls they think any man who isn’t a chad doesn’t girls.
:yes:

I can believe the young whores but not a single male redditor ever got laid. All of them are larping for le heckin updoots. And the girls on reddit are all bushpigs.

I'm 28 years old but I remember when I was 12 years old there were girls in my class (also 12 years old) who already hit puberty

They had hips, tits, ass, etc. Those girls were going for older teenage boys and in many cases fully grown adult men

When I was 14 years old, this one girl in my class who was also 14 got gangbanged by older men (I heard it from numerous people)

That's why I believe being attracted to foids between 12-18 years old is completely normal
Very common shit. I heard about it all the time back in the day. Even online you can find girls telling their gangbang stories and how they got gangbanged by like 10+ dudes at 13 or so, like the camwhore on another website confessed (she's a mega post-wall used up roastie and incestuous as well), and that's how she got pregnant at 13-14, because all the 10+ dudes all creampied her. When I read her story it was nothing new to me, especially considering she's from USA and can just abort. In other parts of the world that would not happen (letting 10+ people creampie her) because she would not abort and would have to be pregnant, but of course, she would probably dump the baby in some foster home or something and be "free" again.

Last edited:
Very common shit. I heard about it all the time back in the day. Even online you can find girls telling their gangbang stories and how they got gangbanged by like 10+ dudes at 13 or so, like the camwhore on another website confessed (she's a mega post-wall used up roastie and incestuous as well), and that's how she got pregnant at 13-14, because all the 10+ dudes all creampied her. When I read her story it was nothing new to me, especially considering she's from USA and can just abort. In other parts of the world that would not happen (letting 10+ people creampie her) because she would not abort and would have to be pregnant, but of course, she would probably dump the baby in some foster home or something and be "free" again.
Well said

Here in Cuckmerica they always talked about "sex education" when I was in school and that meant promoting condoms, birth control pills, abortion clinics

Basically it incentivized foids to be whores who faced no consequences for their actions

this is such a bullshit take

12 year olds already can consent to sex AND know what is right vs. wrong when it comes to violence.

so i have 0 provblem with US trialing teens as adults. they deserve full punishment.

in 19th century Victorian Britain, kids who got caught stealing bread would be hanged.

now, that cp charge of course is utter bullshit, though.
:feelskek:

cuck be like "save da brown kids" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You went from "that CP charge is bullshit" to "fuck that let's hang kids for stealing bread", how do you not expect me to laugh at you?

in 19th century Victorian Britain, kids who got caught stealing bread would be hanged.
Damn man, hanging kids that literally stole bread is going too far. They could be starving and desperate for food.
When I was in middle school a girl came up to a group of us guys during lunch and offered to give someone a blowjob. We all chickened out. I still regret that to this day 2 decades later lol.
N-n-no-nooo! Impossible! They are innocent! Someone manipulated her through mind control make her do that! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

filming an sex act is an invasion to privacy so a charge is warranteed if that guy didnt obtain permission to do so, but cp is BS in this case as AOC should never been 12 in the first place especially in this case invovling two 12 year olds having sex.
Depends, in some parts of USA, the AoC with restrictions can go down to 11, pretty much no one knows about this, which is lower than most liberal countries on the planet that limit it to 12 which is the lowest number on the list.

chads should be beheaded but normies are such simps they will suck his d instead.

There is nothing more cucked than worrying about these young whores fucking men above a government mandated age.

When I was in middle school a girl came up to a group of us guys during lunch and offered to give someone a blowjob. We all chickened out. I still regret that to this day 2 decades later lol.
Sounds too good to be true. :society:

14 y.o. basically a toddler :soy::foidSoy: What's wrong with you, you evil inklers? :soy: How is it possible to be attraced to literal babies :soy:?

Yf5oC9I5W7U

KJ0Ul6FYfpo

Agecucks think teen girls are innocent because they never experienced having sex with them so they cope with thinking that they don’t do such things
This 1000%. :feelshaha: I remember seeing the kids in my middle school flirt in the most sexual ways. For example, when some boy asked a girl where short shorts "nice legs, when do they open" :feelsEhh: As an isolated good muslim boy, that shit caught me off guard hard, which is why I still remember it. Another time, some white girl named Sandra sat on my lap and tried flirting with me. And I know she did it as a means of freaking me out, since they knew how shy I was. Or that's just how horny they were.

Also, believe it or not, but there was a stacy in my 7th grade class actually named Stacy who was getting railed by a Tyrone and a Chaddam:feelskek: She was some blonde russian. Still have her pic in my graduation picture.

Agecucks think teen girls are innocent because they never experienced having sex with them so they cope with thinking that they don’t do such things.
Many users here are age cucks and say things like "milfs are prime" or call everyone who is attracted to normal foids a pedo

The hypocrites are very much attracted to them but they lie, very upsetting; i typed a report of the situation of girls since a early age here in the country i am in being sex addicted, but the proof does not need report, is everywhere

BetterSafe

I hate this humblebrag bullshit where chad acts like a victim for ascending as preteen

This kind of shit was happening at my schools too, though I've never had the desire to have sex with any girl under 16-17. There were 12 year olds having sex/giving blowjobs and there was a 13 year old who got pregnant. The most wild shit I heard though, was that some kids (all dudes), who were all like 14, had an orgy in the boy's locker room. This was like eight years ago btw, I'd imagine it's so much worse now.

It's just a little mistake when they are yeng and daumb

I have no comment to make on the rest of your post but would like to make a point with respect to this screenshot.

View attachment 527941

The United States' approach to criminal justice w.r.t. sex offenders is broken and draconian. The U.S. is the only country whose sex offender registries are publicly accessible, but there is no empirical evidence at all that such public access improves public safety. It's not as if sex offenses happen less often in the U.S. compared to other developed countries.

The United States' approach to juvenile punishment is similarly broken and draconian. The U.S. regularly tries minors as adults, conducts interrogations of minors with few procedural safeguards, and hands out life sentences to minors. Unsurprisingly, this happens more often with brown kids.
I agree with the 1st part. But teens who commit murder and other violent crimes shouldn't get away with it simply because they fall under 18, which is what happens if they get tried in juvenile court. And yes, black and Hispanic teens will be hit more because they commit violent crimes more. Whoever the shoe fits, let him wear it.

And before you say "but muh raycism but muh Jim crow" as the reason for why black people commit so much violence, blacks have the same pattern of behavior in Canada and Australia and in Asian countries. Countries that never had slavery or Jim crow.

Last edited:
This kind of shit was happening at my schools too, though I've never had the desire to have sex with any girl under 16-17. There were 12 year olds having sex/giving blowjobs and there was a 13 year old who got pregnant. The most wild shit I heard though, was that some kids (all dudes), who were all like 14, had an orgy in the boy's locker room. This was like eight years ago btw, I'd imagine it's so much worse now.
So they had a fag orgy??:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: such degeneracy. They probably all have AIDS

View attachment 624598

I hate this humblebrag bullshit where chad acts like a victim for ascending as preteen
If you edit the last sentence then you get what he actually meant. "I was the shit and I bragged about it".

Tbh, being and older virgin puts life in a completely different perspective.

>she was thirteen I was nince
Nigga getting pussy since he was 9 and here I am rotting incel at 23 it never even began boys :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 624598

I know, it fucking pisses me off too. An acquaintance of mine is the same age as me but he has had three gfs first once at 13. Goes on about how all of the relationships were "le abusive" or some shit like nigga shut the fuck up you're a big dude and you had sex at 13 because you WANTED to. Can't stand these pussy ass men who got sex when they were young and then go on to complain about it or say some shit like "it was overrated". And then I get called a pedo because I simply find a 16-17 year old girl attractive, by a guy that actually got THIRTEEN YEAR OLD PUSSY.

Hell, I've even been called pedo for finding Belle Delphine hot because she "looks like a teenager". Whatever, incels can't win. We are creeps and pedos even though we never touched a girl and meanwhile 14 year old chad is having the time of his life with his cute young gf :fuk:

Goes on about how all of the relationships were "le abusive" or some shit like nigga shut the fuck up you're a big dude and you had sex at 13 because you WANTED to.

I think the complication is mixed feelings, where there's part that wants and part that doesn't, an identity crisis of competing aims.

Can't stand these pussy ass men who got sex when they were young and then go on to complain about it or say some shit like "it was overrated". And then I get called a pedo because I simply find a 16-17 year old girl attractive, by a guy that actually got THIRTEEN YEAR OLD PUSSY.
This

Hell, I've even been called pedo for finding Belle Delphine hot because she "looks like a teenager". Whatever, incels can't win. We are creeps and pedos even though we never touched a girl and meanwhile 14 year old chad is having the time of his life with his cute young gf :fuk:

The only justice in this world would be if we put a chastity belt on chads until he pressures foids to help us match his partner count

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back