Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Agecucks are ridiculous

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★
It's old but I just learned that people were upset about a 20 year old dating a 17 year old in Transformers 4, calling him a pedo. Seriously? Muh innocent 17 year old princesses who don't know what sex is and can't consent, muh magic 18th birthday that turns their pedo boyfriends into normal people.

Women like victimizing themselves.

The brain isn't fully developed until 25 so why is the AoC 18 and not 25?

(((Feminism))) propaganda combined with moralism causes this agecuck foolish

when man 3 years older than woman = pedo
when woman 15 years older than man = Love of all ages is submissive

(((Feminism))) propaganda combined with moralism causes this agecuck foolish

Not sure about the US, but most teenagers where I live are total degenerates.

Its mental gymnastics of roasties shaming men for going for a younger foid so they would stay relevant for more years.

Even on here we have plenty of agecucks who think that 15 year olds are kids

Even on here we have plenty of agecucks who think that 15 year olds are kids
I was so shocked when I saw that my friends were getting nudes from girls and one guy got a girl to send him a video of her fucking herself with a hairbrush one guys girlfriend told him how she can still taste his dick from yesterday on a call we were around 15-16 at that time but muh innocent little girls
Angry Ufc GIF

I was so shocked when I saw that my friends were getting nudes from girls and one guy got a girl to send him a video of her fucking herself with a hairbrush one guys girlfriend told him how she can still taste his dick from yesterday on a call we were around 15-16 at that time but muh innocent little girls
Angry Ufc GIF
Why would you hang out with sexhavers

Implement Total Agecuck Death

Peter North fucked Traci Lords on camera many times when she was 15-17. This makes Peter North a pedophile, a predator! Peter North is a danger to children and teens if they are girls.

How many victims and survivors are there out there of Peter North?

She just turned 18 you sick fuck