Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Agecucks are incredibly pathetic

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
So a 29 year old cop was dating a younger girl (completely legal btw). Her father sneaked up behind the guy while he was at the gym and stabbed him in the neck.
"NOOOOO MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CAN'T BE DATING A RESPONSIBLE COP WITH HIS SHIT TOGETHER SHE IS JUST A CHILDERINO SHE SHOULD BE GETTING PUMPED AND DUMPED BY CHADS HER OWN AGE!1!! :soy::soy::soy:"
It's really pathetic.

Eh Based dad, not cuz of the agecuck thing, but for not allowing his daughter to whore around. Should've stabber her too.

Eh Based dad, not cuz of the agecuck thing, but for not allowing his daughter to whore around. Should've stabber her too.
It is because he wants her to whore around lol. She's 17. If she had gotten a Chad boyfriend her own age he would be happy. But since it is a responsible older guy he has a mental breakdown

tbh
It is because he wants her to whore around lol. She's 17. If she had gotten a Chad boyfriend her own age he would be happy. But since it is a responsible older guy he has a mental breakdown
maybe

Having a daughter in the modern age is genuinely the most terrifying thing ever

agecucks are very cruel, murderous people.
they're constantly talking about how they want to see others dead and even stabbing others like this.
they have no moral ground to stand on.

I'm convinced that agecucks are just jealous that they can't attract JB themselves

NOOO YOU' CANT DATE A 17,9 YEAR OLD GIRL AS A 20 YEAR OLD GUY NOOO! :soy:

The title says 12 yo and the article says 17. Massive clickbait

I'm convinced that agecucks are just jealous that they can't attract JB themselves
It's always been this way.

That's why they align so well with 40+ yr old roasties who hate on their male peers for dating holes half their age.

Fucking cucks have ruined this world
@Mainländer @Robtical (tagging them, they're not cucks)
agecucks are very cruel, murderous people.
they're constantly talking about how they want to see others dead and even stabbing others like this.
they have no moral ground to stand on.
They praise violence that happens to nonchads who fuck young teens, and causes harm to them in real life. Then they cry when an incel learns about the blackpill and attacks a chad chasing rostie, which happens extremely rarely compared to the times cucks attacked non chads who like teens.

tbh dad is just coping because daughter won't fuck him

If I can't get laid, no one can! - jealous fag dad

Dad was probably a failure of a father, hence why he stabbed the guy at the gym. His daughter probably saw her dad as a piece of shit so she went and found an older man as a substitute father. Cop substitute father = protector and discipline.

So a 29 year old cop was dating a younger girl (completely legal btw). Her father sneaked up behind the guy while he was at the gym and stabbed him in the neck.
"NOOOOO MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CAN'T BE DATING A RESPONSIBLE COP WITH HIS SHIT TOGETHER SHE IS JUST A CHILDERINO SHE SHOULD BE GETTING PUMPED AND DUMPED BY CHADS HER OWN AGE!1!! :soy::soy::soy:"
It's really pathetic.
Brutal, imagine finally securing a JB like a rare Pokémon, just to get shanked before you can enjoy several years of passionate fucking

I've had it with these cucks.

Tbh. Foids shouldn't have any contact with men that the father doesn't allow until she gets married.

The dad would be based if he taught his whore not to whore around. How many times will he fight and risk himself because of his daughter? His daughter will go around hooking up with more Chads. Will he go stab them all? He is already going to Jail for stabing one guy, life ruined in moments.

The dad would be based if he taught his whore not to whore around. How many times will he fight and risk himself because of his daughter? His daughter will go around hooking up with more Chads. Will he go stab them all? He is already going to Jail for stabing one guy, life ruined in moments.
what can he do? the only real solution is home schooling and not allow her to use the internet/get out alone. the world if filled with whores who want to turn you into a whore. we need a systemic change

Last edited:
what can he do? the only real solution is home schooling and now allow her to use the internet/get out alone. the world if filled with whores who want to turn you into a whore. we need a systemic change
He can do nothing but practically speaking he shouldn't go stabing others. It only resulted in him going to jail and now that the father isn't around his daughter can freely whore around now.

This is why having a daughter is cuckoldry. You are raising a person who you only go around disgracing your name. I guess if I were to have a daughter I would just ignore her and give her the bate minimum she needs to survive.

@Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF @Incline are agecucks

Not 1 care for sex having cop