Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Agecuck vaxxers: Love LE SCIENCE when it suits them.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
"Science" (pharma shills in media): "Four year old kids need to be vaccinated against the peepeepoopoo variant even though it has a 0.00000000000001% fatality rate for them and doesn't stop them spreading the virus! What's the risk data for the vaccine you ask? How DARE you ask about that- ANTI SCIENCE CHUUUUUUUUUUD!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Soys: *clap clap clap* "OMG I heckin' love sciencerino!. Screw anti science CHUDS!!" :soy:

Actual science: "Pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia are clinically distinct. Hebephilia and ephebophilia are not classified as psychiatric disorders. Most normal men have attraction in the hebephiliac to ephebophilic age ranges"

Soys: "Noooooooooooooooooooo :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur a pedo apologist you touch kids reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the brain isn't developerino yet you need to wait until they are post menopausal or it's pedorino! :feels::feels::feels: uhhhhhhhhhhh ok teens have sex but they can't consent with anyone over <insert arbitrary number years>. Why? THEY JUST CAN'T PEDO!"

Roasts: "OMG is that a happy relationship between a 20s man and a 16 year old, which is completely legal in this and most developed countries on Earth. Are both parties happy and content in the relationship? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DATE COCK CAROSEL LATE 20s EARLY 30s ROASTS LIKE ME AND BETABUXX FOR MY MIXED RACE CHILDREN WHILE I FUCK THE BULL THAT INSEMINATED ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: NOOOOOOO UR A GROOMER AND PEDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know I've made a lot of agecuck threads recently. Just needed to vent because I can't sleep from having a cold and agecucks are really getting to me lately. I will try to limit myself to max one agecuck thread per day :forcedsmile:
Just some more ragefuel
Chad who lost his virginity to 14 year old foid as a 14 yar old says that is ok but I guess they can't consent with "adults" because reasons. :forcedsmile: But it's ok incels, don't feel jealous of Chad, it was only "gawky, uncoordinated teenage sex", so you don't need to be jealous just because you're in your 20s and never touched a vagina except your mother's!

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Peepeepoopoo variant swept through my neighbourhood and now we have carts full of the dead

girls need to be banned from the internet, they brag like its breathing
love to play with emotions

all r narcissists

Or how about the fact that a man can never be a girl or vice versa

"Science" (pharma shills in media): "Four year old kids need to be vaccinated against the peepeepoopoo variant even though it has a 0.00000000000001% fatality rate for them and doesn't stop them spreading the virus! What's the risk data for the vaccine you ask? How DARE you ask about that- ANTI SCIENCE CHUUUUUUUUUUD!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Soys: *clap clap clap* "OMG I heckin' love sciencerino!. Screw anti science CHUDS!!" :soy:

Actual science: "Pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia are clinically distinct. Hebephilia and ephebophilia are not classified as psychiatric disorders. Most normal men have attraction in the hebephiliac to ephebophilic age ranges"

Soys: "Noooooooooooooooooooo :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur a pedo apologist you touch kids reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the brain isn't developerino yet you need to wait until they are post menopausal or it's pedorino! :feels::feels::feels: uhhhhhhhhhhh ok teens have sex but they can't consent with anyone over <insert arbitrary number years>. Why? THEY JUST CAN'T PEDO!"

Roasts: "OMG is that a happy relationship between a 20s man and a 16 year old, which is completely legal in this and most developed countries on Earth. Are both parties happy and content in the relationship? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DATE COCK CAROSEL LATE 20s EARLY 30s ROASTS LIKE ME AND BETABUXX FOR MY MIXED RACE CHILDREN WHILE I FUCK THE BULL THAT INSEMINATED ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: NOOOOOOO UR A GROOMER AND PEDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Ok so I know I've made a lot of agecuck threads recently. Just needed to vent because I can't sleep from having a cold and agecucks are really getting to me lately. I will try to limit myself to max one agecuck thread per day :forcedsmile:
Just some more ragefuel View attachment 569755 Chad who lost his virginity to 14 year old foid as a 14 yar old says that is ok but I guess they can't consent with "adults" because reasons. :forcedsmile: But it's ok incels, don't feel jealous of Chad, it was only "gawky, uncoordinated teenage sex", so you don't need to be jealous just because you're in your 20s and never touched a vagina except your mother's!

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
I proudly and vehemently hate and loathe "science"

Just some more ragefuel View attachment 569755 Chad who lost his virginity to 14 year old foid as a 14 yar old says that is ok but I guess they can't consent with "adults" because reasons. :forcedsmile: But it's ok incels, don't feel jealous of Chad, it was only "gawky, uncoordinated teenage sex", so you don't need to be jealous just because you're in your 20s and never touched a vagina except your mother's!

If we were allowed to have sex with younger girls by society and legal standards, it would be so much easier because 14 year old women are attracted to older men in the first place, not men of their own age.

agecucks need to take a dip in acid
The dude I quoted is correct.

If one party is seen as bad so should the other party. Fuck the double standard feminists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back