Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Agecuck toilet gets owned

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Stupid fucking toilet acts like we want literal children and wants us to date roasties

He used the word projection wrong and was corrected by the other guy with the word “ad hominem”. Yet somehow the woman was so retarded she couldn’t do anything with it and made even dumber statements.

neither of them made logical arguments...

the man here is retarded as well, he didnt actually explain his point with any semblance of coherent logic.

He claims the foid is making dating 18 year old women look illegal, this never happened

he claims the foid is projecting, there is no evidence of this

he calls the foid out for ad hominem attacks (on this count hes correct) but then uses an adhominem attack on her instead by suggesting shes projecting, hence calling her a pedophile, but without any evidence to suggest she is projecting

both niggers here are retarded, fucking little girls is based

He used the word projection wrong and was corrected by the other guy with the word “ad hominem”. Yet somehow the woman was so retarded she couldn’t do anything with it and made even dumber statements.
LMAO THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT

both of the parties here are fucking annoying retards who'd get torn to shreds by anyone with a semblance of critical analysis skills

Interesting statement at the end.

I've never really known why even quite young women do this. Thing is... I guess even at 22 a woman will know that... past about 25 or definitely 30 her looks will go slowly downhill and that's not even that many years away.

Dating 18 year olds is pedophilia, but having 3 feet height difference is not
main-qimg-1e5d4458c2f06d83713d8a0aa96596d5-lq

neither of them made logical arguments...

the man here is retarded as well, he didnt actually explain his point with any semblance of coherent logic.

He claims the foid is making dating 18 year old women look illegal, this never happened

he claims the foid is projecting, there is no evidence of this

he calls the foid out for ad hominem attacks (on this count hes correct) but then uses an adhominem attack on her instead by suggesting shes projecting, hence calling her a pedophile, but without any evidence to suggest she is projecting

both niggers here are retarded, fucking little girls is based
all podcasts bro suck at debating and so do 99% of people in general

all podcasts bro suck at debating and so do 99% of people in general
I had a fucking debate in lieu of my final exam in English, it was in a tournament style and of course, a foid won

I got eliminated at the first stage for suggesting a girl's book about racism was written by somebody who had made it up (google literally shows that there was a massive controversy about the events of the book being fake) and my English teacher said that even if it was fake, speaking against a book that speaks against racism is inherently racism whether the claims are logical or not....

nobody has debate skills anymore and its so fucking sad

virgin man deserves virgin foid. if you have made it to 40 you deserve a virgin foid due to suffering.

Foids are hypocrites
I admit it I am a auto-hebephile fantasy. I like to think of myself as a 13 year old. I got extremely bullied for atleast an hour a day at that age for being short. All the fags in my class got tall including the foids and I was the shortest.

I wish a mid 30 year old woman choosed me at that low time, and had sex with me and encouraged me to be confident and excel in life. I wish this happened to me.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shitposting/comments/140hrti/im_curious_about_comments

I don't see anything wrong with this. Foids fuck dogs and horses all the time, is it worse than having sex with a 17 year old? Both of them can't "consent". Foids are the last ones to be holding morals in society for doing all the things in life.

Last edited:
yep, discourse has died and now its more about who shouts the loudest. I think everyone should take a lesson on how to properly debate because IM tired of people not knowing the difference between a statement and an argument.

Also, the LGBT groups had several alliances with NAMBLA and other pedo organizations as documented by kiwifarms.net . The clintons and the jews literally had pedo sex trafficking business.

Why don't they speak on this. There are literal sects in LGBT which want to legalize toddler fucking.

Last edited:
LMAO THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT

both of the parties here are fucking annoying retards who'd get torn to shreds by anyone with a semblance of critical analysis skills
yep, discourse has died and now its more about who shouts the loudest. I think everyone should take a lesson on how to properly debate because IM tired of people not knowing the difference between a statement and an argument.
Debate is a unnatural man made procedure in life. Imagine a lion and a zebra having a debate on whether the lion kill the zebra or not.

The nature's rule is simple, there are no morals in the wild. He who is powerful and strategic wins. Take what ever you want and don't bother with others.

Don't bother with rationalizing this world.

average curry mindset:
Debate is a unnatural man made procedure in life. Imagine a lion and a zebra having a debate on whether the lion kill the zebra or not.

The nature's rule is simple, there are no morals in the wild. He who is powerful and strategic wins. Take what ever you want and don't bother with others.

Don't bother with rationalizing this world.

average curry mindset:
Can you suggest a better mindset for having peace of mind in this universe filled with suffering everywhere? All the people are least bothered about other's feelings and pain anymore.

Can you suggest a better mindset for having peace of mind in this universe filled with suffering everywhere? All the people are least bothered about other's feelings and pain anymore.
theres things more important in this world than one's own peace and happiness

theres things more important in this world than one's own peace and happiness
Why bother living if you are unhappy and getting beaten and spit on by everyone?

righteousness, order, god, etc

the world runs according to principles invented by man, which is why sexual selection against short and ugly men exists. It's all foolish nonsense that hurts others and it only happened because of people selfish enough to not stop these processes.

letting the world cuck you by continuing the cycle and having you do nothing about it other than go "well, time to cope!" is why we're all in this mess

even if one will fail, it is best to know you did the right thing at the end of the day because it illustrates that there was strength, righteousness and loyalty all that is good within your soul and if there is a god, then I believe we will be rewarded for it and if there isnt? then who cares, id rather remember myself as one who tried

righteousness, order, god, etc

the world runs according to principles invented by man, which is why sexual selection against short and ugly men exists. It's all foolish nonsense that hurts others and it only happened because of people selfish enough to not stop these processes.

letting the world cuck you by continuing the cycle and having you do nothing about it other than go "well, time to cope!" is why we're all in this mess

even if one will fail, it is best to know you did the right thing at the end of the day because it illustrates that there was strength, righteousness and loyalty all that is good within your soul and if there is a god, then I believe we will be rewarded for it and if there isnt? then who cares, id rather remember myself as one who tried
God is a cope invented by man to try to explain or organize and rationalize this world. All the religions are wrong. There is no God. No morality in this life. The suffering we all are facing is due to randomness in nature that is fucking over us. The suffering we are facing is meaningless.

That being said I try to follow morals laid down by Digambar Jainism for peace of mind, which claims supremacy of man over woman. That's why I turned vegan now to reduce suffering in universe.

God is a cope invented by man to try to explain or organize and rationalize this world. All the religions are wrong. There is no God. No morality in this life. The suffering we all are facing is due to randomness in nature that is fucking over us. The suffering we are facing is meaningless.

That being said I try to follow morals laid down by Digambar Jainism for peace of mind, which claims supremacy of man over woman. That's why I turned vegan now to reduce suffering in universe.
a litany of unqualified statements does not equate to an argument

a litany of unqualified statements does not equate to an argument
Bro, like a said I don't believe in wining over a person with debate.

All the Indic Religions spread through India through debate, not war. Until, the sand niggers, christfags and commies invaded various parts on India. How did debate work for Hindus then.

While the Hindus, Buddhists and Jains were sharping their arguments, the other side was sharping their swords. The only reason Hinduism is alive today and not in textbooks and museums like other pagan religions is because some Hindu rulers used their swords not their arguments.

Bro, like a said I don't believe in wining over a person with debate.

All the Indic Religions spread through India through debate, not war. Until, the sand niggers, christfags and commies invaded various parts on India. How did debate work for Hindus then.

While the Hindus, Buddhists and Jains were sharping their arguments, the other side was sharping their swords. The only reason Hinduism is alive today and not in textbooks and museums like other pagan religions is because some Hindu rulers used their swords not their arguments.
and look at the state of hindus lmao

That is because of their pacifism. This what Gandhi said to victims of muslims, "Hindus should not harbour anger against Muslims even if the latter want to destroy and kill us all. We should face death bravely. If Muslims established their rule after killing all Hindus we would be ushering in a new India".

View: https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/status/1672985462141775875?lang=en

This the mindset because of which Hindus are in a cucked state today.

Average only fans sluts

That is because of their pacifism. This what Gandhi said to victims of muslims, "Hindus should not harbor anger against Muslims, even if the latter wanted to destroy them. Even if the Muslims wanted to kill us, we should face death bravely".

This the mindset because of which Hindus are in a cucked state today.
gandhi wasnt there when you guys got colonization raped by the british because hint hint, hindus were not true intellectuals

gandhi actually helped get the british off your backs, africa is full of negroids who do nothing but cut eachothers heads off (A La rwandan genocide telling niggas to kill their neighbours cause radio said so) yet all the africans have nothing but huts made of sticks and no water to drink

colonizers only had the power to colonize cause they were ingenious in the first place and developed culture, which curry niggers never did

"muh based hindu warrior religion" LMAO

the sikhs in india are a literal religion of warriors where their niggas have swords on them and shit, and theyre still getting bumraped begging for daddy india to finally give them khalistan

violent curries and niggers are cucked for a reason

Not taking the opinion of a foid who gets money by showing her flappy roast beef pussy on the internet.

gandhi wasnt there when you guys got colonization raped by the british because hint hint, hindus were not true intellectuals

gandhi actually helped get the british off your backs, africa is full of negroids who do nothing but cut eachothers heads off (A La rwandan genocide telling niggas to kill their neighbours cause radio said so) yet all the africans have nothing but huts made of sticks and no water to drink

colonizers only had the power to colonize cause they were ingenious in the first place and developed culture, which curry niggers never did

"muh based hindu warrior religion" LMAO

the sikhs in india are a literal religion of warriors where their niggas have swords on them and shit, and theyre still getting bumraped begging for daddy india to finally give them khalistan

violent curries and niggers are cucked for a reason
Aryabhatta, calculated the circumference of earth when Europe was debating whether the earth was flat or not. Ancient Vedic India, the Indus Valley Civilization were the most advanced civilizations of that time.

Candra Gupta Maura drove away Greeks. It took 200 years of continuous effort by sandniggers to invade India.

Later on due to Buddhism Indian society became pacifist and we were able to get invaded by sandniggers. The fall on scientific discoveries in India is due to destruction of Nalanda University and banning of sanskrit studies during sandnigger's rule .
See more here

View: https://youtu.be/HMFrlKhzhDw?t=2263

I used Gandhi as an example because is projected as an ideal Hindu.

A section of sikhs were always against Indian interest working as sepoys for british.

Last edited:
Atleast, Hinduism is alive unlike pagan Arab, Persian, Greek, Roman, Nordic Religions that were destroyed by sandniggers and christfags.

yeah the dude was a dumbass too

She compared 18 year old boys to 18 year old girls, but women are programmed biologically to mature much faster.

What a dishonest slut.

these old hags wants us to be forced to date them so they try to shame us for liking young girls even if you like someone above the age of consent in your country you will still get judged especially in America Europe isn’t as bad but it’s still a problem here

Male agecucks piss me of the most atleast the females I can kinda understand because they want us to be forced to be with them so they criminalize and judge us but male agecucks are literally going against there own biology for what