Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecuck hypocrisy

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Victim of norwooding since 10 years
★★★★★
I find it retarded that Americans simp to foids as soon as they turn 18, “hey she’s legal now bro!”. By doing this you are admitting that you were simping for her before turning 18, but proceed to call you a pedo if you like 17 year old girls. “bro she’s 17, you are disgusting KYS”

Side note: credits to whoever the fuck this guy is for giving me the idea to make this thread

Same rats that get out of a relationship because they turn 18 first before their foid because it's "The thing an adult would do :soy:".

Then as soon as she also turns 18 they come back crawling, but it's too late, chad is already pounding her. Iv'e seen a lot of stories like this floating around and it's honestly hilarious how fucking dumb some of these teens are.

Same rats that get out of a relationship because they turn 18 first before their foid because it's "The thing an adult would do :soy:".

Then as soon as she also turns 18 they come back crawling, but it's too late, chad is already pounding her. Iv'e seen a lot of stories like this floating around and it's honestly hilarious how fucking dumb some of these teens are.
actually an ageCuck

25 year olds still get shit on for dating 18 year olds.

I fucking hate tails. He's a massive simp and always trying to start beef with good blackpill channels like thinking ape.

It's so fucking hilarious when they do this and think they can just easily get another girlfriend. Huge blackpill for them. If they had just waited one more year they at least would've had more time with the foid before she left them for tinder chad.

Even funnier is the AOC is 16 in most places. These virtue signaling normies just watch too much hollywood slop.

I fucking hate tails. He's a massive simp and always trying to start beef with good blackpill channels like thinking ape.
i didnt even notice the poster name tbh i just thought it was a good point

Even funnier is the AOC is 16 in most places. These virtue signaling normies just watch too much hollywood slop.

the ones that have 16 as the age of consent sometimes only allow it if its within a certain age gap.

Sometimes.
25 states, its not uncommon.

25 states, its not uncommon.
True I suppose. Age cucked America as usual. Funny how they seethe so much yet science shows the female body is finished maturing at 16.

Most people actually think morality is dictated by what some bureaucrat crook wrote on a paper. In the case of agecucks, they think even biology is dicated by it.