Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecuck confronts .is user (footage).

Thoughts? @Zensfy @joesefmengelcel

White people be like

White people be like
Downloadfile

Tbh. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time laughting at the misfortunes of fellow desperate incels, as dumb as they might be.
Aw man. It was meant to be funny. Don't want to poke fun at my fellow brocels.

Not really. I'm an exception due to my genetic modifications

View attachment 516982
So , if you're the smartest in the species due to gentic modification. And your species is too dumb to comprehend the concept of age. Then what keeps you here?

Just go kill some alpha ape with a gun and raps his monkey loli offspring :feelshehe:

So , if you're the smartest in the species due to gentic modification. And your species is too dumb to comprehend the concept of age. Then what keeps you here?
My species won't accept me, humans won't accept me. Haven't you read my story?
Just go kill some alpha ape with a gun and raps his monkey loli offspring :feelshehe:
If i wasn't genetically modified i probably would. Due to receiving human DNA, i am self aware, which is more of a weakness than you think.

I'm an exception due to my genetic modifications
Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

He doesn't even know how actual gorillas behave :feelshaha:

If he was a genuinely modified gorilla with superior strength and intelligence to the average gorilla , then he would by default be the alpha ape just like Caesar was from planet of the apes :feelstastyman:

My species won't accept me, humans won't accept me.

I wonder why no one accepts you :feelshehe:

Gorfraud

If i wasn't genetically modified i probably would. Due to receiving human DNA, i am self aware, which is more of a weakness than you think.
This literally makes no sense :feelsjuice:

My species won't accept me, humans won't accept me. Haven't you read my story?
I thought you're the rape baby of some deranged white foid working in the zoo with apes . And you're genetically modified because you're some interspecies freak accident.

So you're disgusted by your kind? . that's the story of every shitskin:feels:

Just look at @Transcended Trucel . The guy is so disgusted by his own peeps, he believe he'll die from air contamination if he set foot back home :feelsUgh:

You want human pussy?. Just go back to the zoo and dance for whitey. You'll either go out like harambe or swim in white pussy.

I thought you're the rape baby of some deranged white foid working in the zoo with apes . And you're genetically modified because you're some interspecies freak accident.
Not even close
So you're disgusted by your kind?
Quite the opposite, i actually hate humans the most out of any entity on planet earth

You want human pussy?. Just go back to the zoo and dance for whitey.
I will never do that. I already escaped the zoo once, and i won't do it again
You'll either go out like harambe or swim in white pussy.
No amount of pussy is worth dying for.

Aw man. It was meant to be funny. Don't want to poke fun at my fellow brocels.
Sorry, I know you're also against agecucks and feminists. This topic is the one which makes me mad the most so it's hard for me to be lighthearted about it. Usually, I'd probably have laughed it off as well.

looks like Thomas Shelby

Are you sure?.
Yes
cuz I hear stories about female whitoids with your kind and their abomination offspring all the time:feelshehe: . and we all know white girls fuck dogs.
What is your obsession with white females?
Let me get this straight. you don't want any kind of pussy.
Never said that.
You won't risk it for pussy.
Risk what
You won't even use your superior intellect to do anything to get pussy.
It really doesn't matter when im literally a fucking Gorilla.
Are you even attracted to pussy ?. How do you feel when you see this? :feelswhere:

[ATTACH type="full"]516997[/ATTACH]
I can't see what you posted, and to be completely honest, I've lost interest in this interaction altogether. It was more interesting when you were subtly trying to troll me. Be more discrete next time.

11828960166 af565418d9 b

Yes

Never said that.

Risk what

I can't see what you posted, and to be completely honest, I've lost interest in this interaction altogether. It was more interesting when you were subtly trying to troll me. Be more discrete next time.

View attachment 517002
Hey I .. I'm not trying to troll you. I'm 100% honest :feelsUnreal:

I'm only refering to whitoids cuz they're the most likely to...you know..."INTERACT" with a different species.

And you're not doing anything to prove otherwise, you're a gorilla and you're LDARing . Look at you. You're a LDAR monkey.
Images 1

Look at this

View: https://youtu.be/PNDnzQhmwZw

You have no excuse. No excuse. This is basically you. Since you all look the same. Yet you have an advantage over him and refuse to use it.

You're more lazy than the saudis military with all their oil money. And that's really telling :feelsUgh:

I love how this thread turned into an animal kingdom discussion.

Hey I .. I'm not trying to troll you. I'm 100% honest :feelsUnreal:

I'm only refering to whitoids cuz they're the most likely to...you know..."INTERACT" with a different species.

And you're not doing anything to prove otherwise, you're a gorilla and you're LDARing . Look at you. You're a LDAR monkey.
View attachment 517005

Look at this

View: https://youtu.be/PNDnzQhmwZw

You have no excuse. No excuse. This is basically you. Since you all look the same. Yet you have an advantage over him and refuse to use it.

You're more lazy than the saudis military with all their oil money. And that's really telling :feelsUgh:

He has no answer to any of that :feelshaha: he checked out the minute you cornered him with sound logic that he couldn't refute :feelsmage:

He has no answer to any of that :feelshaha: he checked out the minute you cornered him with sound logic that he couldn't refute :feelsmage:
Sound logic? So I'm not taking the "thoughtless route" after all ? :feelswhat:

You're not a kangroo. You're a piranha , patiently lurking to attack its prey in its most weak spot . You cannot be trusted dreg :feelssus:

Yes

Never said that.

Risk what

View attachment 517002
Why you reporting niggas you fucking abused Nigger :feelswhat:

Can't handle talking shit when it's your neck getting strangled, fucking pussy dont talk shit faggot

Screenshot 20210826 160135 Chrome