Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Age to be considered a incel

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Makaveli The Don
★★★★★
I've seen some people in the bp community propagating that there is an age to be considered an incel. For example, "you can't be considered an incel if you're under X years old." Generally, this number varies from 16 to 25 depending on who's speaking. What's your opinion?

you're a realcel once you graduate high school and never had a single girl interested in you.

Since i was born

yo bro upvote my suggestion about adding gym section.

No specific age. 18 at the very least because until that time hormones and youth WILL influence and distort your self-image the most. Frankly, don't accept this fate until you've reasonably tried what you can.

'After highschool' is a shit metric because many people were fat losers in their high school years but grow out of that when they age.

20 - over
30 - gigaover
40- point of no return

Well I'm 9 & an Incel & I'm on here to try & looksmax in order to get my onestis looksmatch from my elementary school. I'd say 5. Anyone who denies this denies us youngcels suffering.

Well I'm 9 & an Incel & I'm on here to try & looksmax in order to get my onestis looksmatch from my elementary school. I'd say 5. Anyone who denies this denies us youngcels suffering.
Lol, this is funny. It's over for youngcels

Mid 20s. If you're not a basement dweller and you're still a virgin at this age, it's over.

Depends what exactly you mean by the definition.

Knowing you're unable to attract girls or etc.? Then by 18-21 it is cemented.

Knowing you're ugly and treated like shit like many incels are for their looks? Birth to 15 years max usually.

take the average age normies ascend in your country and add 5, if you have not fucked at this point you should start maxxing as hard as you can. after 10 years just give up and devour slop until you die

Depends what exactly you mean by the definition.

Knowing you're unable to attract girls or etc.? Then by 18-21 it is cemented.

Knowing you're ugly and treated like shit like many incels are for their looks? Birth.
I define it basiclly as: involuntary celibate, aka virgin. Regardless of appearance or any other trait, as long as it is involuntary (excluding for example "single by choice" or by religion). I also believe that you can only be a incel if you're 100% khhv

In my opinion, the entry level age for this site should 20.

I don't take any 19 or below "incel" seriously.
But I believe is perfectly okay and deserved for them to be dismissive or make fun of me for saying that.

It won't change my mind, still think it should be 20. But it's fair game.

Im 7 and I already know its over

take the average age normies ascend in your country and add 5, if you have not fucked at this point you should start maxxing as hard as you can. after 10 years just give up and devour slop until you die
Normies in my country start this shit in elementary school somehow

I define it basiclly as: involuntary celibate, aka virgin. Regardless of appearance or any other trait, as long as it is involuntary (excluding for example "single by choice" or by religion). I also believe that you can only be a incel if you're 100% khhv

Then probably around 18 or so would suffice.

At that point a man must be retarded to not know where he stands in life.

Normies in my country start this shit in elementary school somehow
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

how is that possible? one must reach puberty before one could do shit, unless you count oral or pedo sodomy.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

how is that possible? one must reach puberty before one could do shit, unless you count oral or pedo sodomy.
I'm talking about "teenage dating", it was extremely common in my school days (probally to this day). Some girls were also harassed by older boys frequently. It's incredibly common in my country, sadly.

I'm talking about "teenage dating", it was extremely common in my school days (probally to this day). Some girls were also harassed by older boys frequently. It's incredibly common in my country, sadly.
teenage is not elementary, that is late middle-school to high-school. then yeah it make sense.

Think 24-26 is the true end for most.

Incels are born and not made. You can often tell already by young age who will be slayer, who will be normie and who will be incel

Sorry, my mistake, english is not my native language
no need to be sorry, see this has one step closer to being better at English, i still learn new words even if i have been speaking English for 17-18 years.

I'd say early 20s. By that time you'd be finished post-secondary. If you still haven't gotten ANY attention from girls and you tried and had no success it never began for you and you're destined to rot here for the rest of your life.

When I was in uni before I dropped out I decent number of people would end up ascending.

After age 25, the accumulated "Debt" of not doing nature's biding curse, Will now start to weight on you like never before.
It is the penalty bestowed upon the Monk.

After age 25, the accumulated "Debt" of not doing nature's biding curse, Will now start to weight on you like never before.
It is the penalty bestowed upon the Monk.
Have heard a lot of stories from oldcells about it, my 25-30 will hit any day now, time flies. I'm 21now, hopefully I will ascend by then, but I'm quite skeptical about it