Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age pill

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
The ONLY reason a woman says she wants an older man is because she wants his simp-money that he by then have gathered up. Young women otherwise only really want to fuck chads, especially in their PHYSICAL prime around 18-25 maybe. Well, to be fair, there probably are more female pedos than men due to women in general being the weaker and smaller sex, thus making women more inclined to use the ones they can, that is boys. So, ye, women probably want to fuck like 12/13-20 year olds the most. Chad ones. Women never liked mature men. They are disgusted by men older than ~25+. Older men, younger girl is just a code for betabuxx.

Women dont care about resources when it comes to sex at all. Older men just means higher chance to get gucci bags and vacations. The only reason they dont abort kids is because their boyfriend/husband would leave her then, which means no more stuff. No matter how much he wants her coochie. No man is ok with his child being aborted against his will.
Dont be fooled by your relative womens "feelings" for their own children. If they cry when their children are hurt, they do it because its expected of them. They are conniving schemers. Women only care about having fun. Children take away resources and self-time from them.

Last edited:
But bro... :redpill: But the grindset bro... :redpill:
Dem Girls love dad bods and bald 40 yo men! :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Once I saw a post on quora about dating after 30,the answers were filled with non anonymous foods whining about how they had to lower their standarts, consider balding and short men, because 20-30 juicy Chads don't look at them as first choice sex toys anymore :feelskek: Of course younger women have a completely different outlook:soy:

ALL women prefer teenage chads. The same as men with "teen" women (young women 13-20). The difference is hypergamy and harem-formations which are the ruin of society.
Women can get sex whenever they want. So single woman over, i like to use the limit 24, a woman who´s turned 24 is a lost cause. You are stupid if you bother with 24+ers. If a woman is single then, she´ll actually do the world a favor by killing herself. Saves the world simping by men which will happen and which will lead to more women following suit and also CC til 24+. You cant blame men who are past 24 and single, because of hypergamy. But women? .. I hate them, while at the same time i understand how its of no use to, as they cant think.

Last edited:
ALL women prefer teenage guys. The same as men with "teen" women (young women 13-20). The difference is hypergamy and harem-formations which are the ruin of society.
Women can get sex whenever they want. So single woman over, i like to use the limit 24, a woman who´s turned 24 is a lost cause. You are stupid if you bother with 24+ers. If a woman is single then, she´ll actually do the world a favor by killing herself. Saves the world simping by men which will happen and which will lead to more women following suit and also CC til 24+. You cant blame men who are past 24 and single, because of hypergamy. But women? .. I hate them, while at the same time i understand how its of no use to, as they cant think.
Life is so unfair for men compared to women. Only Chad can somewhat compete
varför svarar du inte när jag pratar svenska med dig din negerfitta :feelsLSD:
Yeah, foo. What yo said. Keep it one hunnid, foo

They are disgusted by men older than ~25+
Not true,they are disgusted by ugly subhumans.A chad can be almost 40 and still swim in pussy.

Ye, but i mean, they will always pick a 20 year old chad over a 25 year old. If they are somewhat similar.

But bro... :redpill: But the grindset bro... :redpill:
Dem Girls love dad bods and bald 40 yo men! :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Once I saw a post on quora about dating after 30,the answers were filled with non anonymous foods whining about how they had to lower their standarts, consider balding and short men, because 20-30 juicy Chads don't look at them as first choice sex toys anymore :feelskek: Of course younger women have a completely different outlook:soy:
Quora is such a fucking shithole, it manages to be even worse than Reddit, somehow

there probably are more female pedos than men
I've always believed there is the same number of female pedos as male pedos, society just refuses to accept it.

I've always believed there is the same number of female pedos as male pedos, society just refuses to accept it.
Theres more. Women make up for their size and strength by focusing on smaller "prey". LOGIC says there are more female pedos.

This is a massive redpill cope, thinking men are in their prime when they are 30-40, because they will have "resources"

Prime if you want to betabuxx :feelskek: