Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age pill strikes again. Gigachad Caprio looking like shit in his new movie

What has he done to his hair? If it weren't for his status, with a hairstyle like that he'd be posting here

What has he done to his hair? If it weren't for his status, with a hairstyle like that he'd be posting here
Nah 90s Leo was a gigachad no doubt

Images 26

he still gets lots of pussy cause he's

a) a movie star
b) rich as shit

Huge cope. If you hang with the adrenochrome (((fiends))) virgin teen pussy is always just a call away.

he still gets lots of pussy cause he's

a) a movie star
b) rich as shit

Huge cope. If you hang with the adrenochrome (((fiends))) virgin teen pussy is always just a call away.
Not the point of the post. Just look at his descension. From this

Images 30

To this

Screen Shot 2021 05 12 at 55313 AM

if his descension is pitiful then imagine yours

You mean he's one of us now?

He was a Chadlite. GigaChad is someone like David Gandy.

Agepill my man
He had weak cheekbones
Images 132

Images 142

People like him tend to get bloatmaxxed easily. I also have the same problem man. I look somewhat bloated even at 15%bf.

guys who pretty boymaxx usually look like shit when they get older, but as long as they got JB pussy I doubt they care.

If he descended so hard, I can only imagine how bad we'll descend. Can't really sympathize for Chad though