Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age of the roasite

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★

TBH we must speed up robowaifus, since its too late to fix these whores
WE are very very unlucky to be alive RN. this simple meme is so true

credits to @EngelCallDell19

And credits to @DarkStarDown

I had to be born in the most dogshit time possible. Worst fucking timing ever.

This is why I don't even bother/try dating

My biggest wish is robot waifu.

I had to be born in the most dogshit time possible. Worst fucking timing ever.
In the past, we at least would have had an equally ugly virgin looksmatch, I can settle for that: In the future, we could have had waifus to our making.

View attachment 1167581
TBH we must speed up robowaifus, since its too late to fix these whores
WE are very very unlucky to be alive RN. this simple meme is so true

credits to @EngelCallDell19
And credits to @DarkStarDown
I posted this yesterday, thanks for the credits though.

@Ron.Belgrade @RealSchizo Are Croats known to steal?

@EngelCallDell19 We need to take Illyria back: Also, I think North should secede now tbh.

least likely from any balkan nation because they are the wealthiest unless we're talking about gypsies here. Gypsies are equally bad in any balkan country.

Would’ve replied with “dnr” if this wasn’t inceldom discussion

least likely from any balkan nation because they are the wealthiest unless we're talking about gypsies here. Gypsies are equally bad in any balkan country.
Accurate

In the past, we at least would have had an equally ugly virgin looksmatch, I can settle for that: In the future, we could have had waifus to our making.

I posted this yesterday, thanks for the credits though.

@EngelCallDell19 We need to take Illyria back: Also, I think North should secede now tbh.
i didnt steal, i credited the guy that posted it

I liked this chart. I will show it to my future GF if i ever get one.

i didnt steal, i credited the guy that posted it
I was joking, Jakov, and I was the original one who shared it.
I figured tbh, alongside maybe Slovenes who seem wealthy also; I was mainly joking.

I know it's mainly Albanians as well, but dont let @Puppeter catch you sayin that; though to me he is an Illyrian.

I said it you guys, if robot waifus come, its over for the modern women. This will legit be a trillionaire business.

I figured tbh, alongside maybe Slovenes who seem wealthy also; I was mainly joking.

I know it's mainly Albanians as well, but dont let @Puppeter catch you sayin that; though to me he is an Illyrian.
Slovenes are completely out of our league in terms of everything. Progress, rational thinking we are unfortunately very behind them in development. :fuk: We are also far away from croats, but Slovenia is like a cyberpunk dystopia compared to our shitholes Serbia and Bulgaria. @Ron.Belgrade

My biggest wish is robot waifu.
Mista President will give you vegetable oil and hot sex robot for 2h daily. Just voote, like a responsible vooter.

robot waifus are terminator only

Slovenes are completely out of our league in terms of everything. Progress, rational thinking we are unfortunately very behind them in development. :fuk: We are also far away from croats, but Slovenia is like a cyberpunk dystopia compared to our shitholes Serbia and Bulgaria. @Ron.Belgrade
What having no coastline does to a mfer: Don't worry, the Adriatic coast will be Italys again, along with Corsica.

Slovenes are really living in the year 2050. One half of Sloveniancels will femboymaxx and let the other half of brocels hit.
This is what they left Yugoslavia for. Milošević planned to remove 60% of femboys and let the rest do the thing 40% does.

(I'm just joking (or am I?))

What having no coastline does to a mfer: Don't worry, the Adriatic coast will be Italys again, along with Corsica.
serbia has no coastline but we do. It's more about the politicians who fucked our country beyond salvation.

Slovenes are really living in the year 2050. One half of Sloveniancels will femboymaxx and let the other half of brocels hit.
This is what they left Yugoslavia for. Milošević planned to remove 60% of femboys and let the rest do the thing 40% does.

(I'm just joking (or am I?))
they are not swarthy abominations like us turks barely had any presence there.

Unfortunately turks raped our ancestors very hard and half of us are dysgenic subhumans if not MOST.

This is what I mean when I say that we live in the goldilocks zone of shit.

serbia has no coastline but we do. It's more about the politicians who fucked our country beyond salvation.
Yeah I know, again, was joking.

And fuck politicians, they all deserve stuff I can't say on the internet.

Unfortunately turks raped our ancestors very hard and half of us are dysgenic subhumans if not MOST.
Nah Turks didn't impact the region much, you guys just always looked like that: Turks took blood our with their slave trade, and ofc they would have taken the most "White" looking ones.

was joking.
I truly am a sperg who cannot tell when someone is joking or not. :fuk: It's happened multiple times to me. Someone would crack an obvious joke but I get all serious trying to figure out if they're serious or not.

All I hope for is the universal abhorrence and castigation of women belonging to this epoch. Funny that just yesterday I was contemplating what kind of robot model I would purchase in the event that they became accessible and a robot maid was the one decided upon.

"Decade of kebab ruins century of the kang." - Chudoljub Veliki

This is what I mean when I say that we live in the goldilocks zone of shit.
We were born in the worst time period possible, I was only even able to be born due to modern medicine; imagine how that makes me feel on top of all this?

The economy is shit, we're wageslaving most of our lives away, all our food is poison, our "medicine" makes it worse, etc.

Honestly, I feel like we were born in the "gone wrong" timeline if that makes any sense; my life sure makes me feel that way. :fuk:
I truly am a sperg who cannot tell when someone is joking or not. :fuk: It's happened multiple times to me. Someone would crack an obvious joke but I get all serious trying to figure out if they're serious or not.
Relatable. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

"Decade of kebab ruins century of the kang." - Chudoljub Veliki
fucking turks, mang if they never took control of the Balkan region we wuz kangz and had rulerz n shiet it was speculated that we had wings to fly with and that we were close to building the first spaceship ever in humanity unfortunately the turks invaded us and took all of our inventions , so they couldn't become reality... @DarkStarDown @Ron.Belgrade

Last edited:
any of you who believe woman weren't sluts in the past are genuinely delusional. Cheating was fucking rampant, in the late 40s 26% of married women had cheated. THATS THE NUMBER FOR THE WOMAN WHO WERE CAUGHT, and it was much harder to get caught back then.

any of you who believe woman weren't sluts in the past are genuinely delusional. Cheating was fucking rampant, in the late 40s 26% of married women had cheated. THATS THE NUMBER FOR THE WOMAN WHO WERE CAUGHT, and it was much harder to get caught back then.
there is a difference between cheating before and now though. While before cheating was considered a deadly sin since people were much more into religion it was also considered a shameful act and you'd have to deal with gossips your entire life.

Meanwhile today cheating is seen as something natural and perfectly fine thing to do.

Use the ancient runes to curse the coons

Dw crime rate is gonna rocket sky high when <<<they>>> start importing islamic shitskins.

Dw crime rate is gonna rocket sky high when <<<they>>> start importing islamic shitskins.
muslims are increasing the crime rate anywhere they go. I mean it's white women's fault for having such high standards and refusing to go for their white looksmatch. All of them are strictly 6'6 gigachad only.

muslims are increasing the crime rate anywhere they go. I mean it's white women's fault for having such high standards and refusing to go for their white looksmatch. All of them are strictly 6'6 gigachad only.
NO!!!!111 mUh iSlAm is MEGA bAsEd!!!!! nO fOiD rIgHtS!!!!111 JFL at braindead islamists

Mayowhores are race traitors to us all, especially your ones in EE.

Mista President will give you vegetable oil and hot sex robot for 2h daily. Just voote, like a responsible vooter.
Considering im not planning on voting, im happy if i dont get a bullet to the head.

and there was no DNA tests as well.