Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Age of consent vs young foid mode of dress

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I can never seem to understand how soyciety can justify this. So as a man in his mid to late 20s I'm not allowed to be into younger foids. If I dare say that a 15/16 yo foid looks hot then I'm a sick evil pedo fuck who deserves to be castrated and killed. Whatever. But why then are these foids dressing as provocatively as possible? So they're allowed to dress practically naked by the time they hit the no no age but if I dare notice then I'm the sick one? What's the purpose of them dressing like that if not for the male attention? Yet if they get the attention it's like rape or something. My brain can't comprehend this level of insanity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Silly inkwell. They wear it because it feels comfortable :soy::soy::soy: they are so young they probably don't even know what sex is :soy::soy::soy:

Teen girls walk around in thin stretchy leggings, you can see even the shape of their vagina in them. And youre a sick freak if you notice it.

I can never seem to understand how soyciety can justify this. So as a man in his mid to late 20s I'm not allowed to be into younger foids. If I dare say that a 15/16 yo foid looks hot then I'm a sick evil pedo fuck who deserves to be castrated and killed. Whatever. But why then are these foids dressing as provocatively as possible? So they're allowed to dress practically naked by the time they hit the no no age but if I dare notice then I'm the sick one? What's the purpose of them dressing like that if not for the male attention? Yet if they get the attention it's like rape or something. My brain can't comprehend this level of insanity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
Young foids are living in the same floor as me they walk past my door sometimes ,they won’t even look at me I want to throw them to my flat and have sex with them

Lol nowadays going for early 20’s as a man in his late 20’s is seen as bad :feelstastyman:

Girls dress like Raging sluts these days no matter what Age they are

the "new" trend now is literal pre-pubescent kids dancing and singing whorish songs barely naked on social media
you're late

I'm convinced all this agecuckery and fake moral outrage is intended to gas light undesirable males as being sick pedos if they dare to even glance at a scantily clad teen foid so it gives soyciety an excuse to discriminate against and hate us even more for being ugly and not conforming to this cucked clownworld. Idgaf what agecucks and normies think of me. If I see a prime jb foid and she is dressed like a whore showing off her fertile body, I am going to stare and fantasize about filling all of her holes with my sperm. That is literally a young foids entire purpose and only use, is to be fucked and impregnated.

If I dare say that a 15/16 yo foid looks hot then I'm a sick evil pedo fuck who deserves to be castrated and killed
you forgot 17 y.o.

In the minds of :soy::soy: they believe that it is absolutely fine for a 5 year old boy to declare himself a girl and get started ASAP on hormone therapy. They also believe that a 13 year old faggot boy getting his asshole blown out by a 15 year old down low Tyrone is just healthy sexual exploration. But a 25 year old man interested in a 17 year old (even 18 year old) girl? Well that's the height of degeneracy and perversion.

Teen girls walk around in thin stretchy leggings, you can see even the shape of their vagina in them. And youre a sick freak if you notice it.
Agreed. I live in an apartment. Girls as young as 9/10 are wearing tthese slutty leggings. You can see the outline of their little girl panties and some dont even wear panties and you can easily tell where their little slit starts and ends :ahegao:

i like to hang out on my balcony these hot summer days with my phone. Thats all im going to say