Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age of consent is completely bullshit.

JFL at modern society thinking this is pedoshit. I'm so sick of this cucked world we are living in now

JFL at modern society thinking this is pedoshit. I'm so sick of this cucked world we are living in now
Cucktears believes that grown men attracted to a 20 year old woman is unacceptable.
If they can get pregnant, they're ready.
Teenage fertility is the highest. Cucktears will obviously claim that it "hurts" for them to conceive babies, even though they've been doing it for tens of thousands of years!

Last edited:
Apparently the older male has more "potential" of abusing her, goy. Didn't psychologist Goldstein teach you about this?

"Kids"

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
11, 12, 13, 14s are still a kids, you fucking edgy nazi pedophile.

11, 12, 13, 14s are still a kids, you fucking edgy nazi pedophile.
13+ aren't kids

Moreover what's the fuss about this? If you still look like a child and behave like one, then it is your parents' duty to prevent you from having sexual relations.
Everyone who wants to make a JB or agepill thread, tag me in because these inceltears fucks have some beef with me, and I would like to help you in disproving their shitty arguments.

Last edited:
LMAO at all the guests. We are no more "edgy" or "messed up" than those xbox live normies and chads with their mics.

They are very young, still a teenager kids. Your lust to necessarily fuck those innocents makes you literally a fucking rapist and disgusting fuck.
Tbh if no age of consent were around, I would prefer mostly fucking women 15 and over, but I wouldn't jail some adult male for having sexual relations with a 14 year old if she's mature enough (which most are).
Definitely cucktears. You won't last long here.
Help me report the bitch. Honestly every 5 days a thread like this must be made to bait these fuckers.
Bump. It was moved to offtopic.

Last edited:
I have talked about this topic so many times. I don´t care about age of consent! I even know two people one male and one female who had sex at age 11 and as soon as someone has discovered their sexual urges they´re not a pedophile. A pedophile is a person who is attracted to children i.e. people who haven´t yet discovered their sexual urges, then it doesn´t matter if they´re 10 or 13! Like if any of you have seen a picture of Katy Perry at age 13, she was busty as fuck like a C or D cub. But society tells us our natural sexual attractions are wrong. I never consented to any of these laws and rules that was forced upon me when I got born I was just supposed to follow in line like every other sheep. And I bet you ANYTHING that if a 13 year old busty girl would take off her clothes in front of ANY hetero man they would be aroused and get an erection, and why is that? Because it´s natural! FFS! As OP states we can´t tell age that precisely. Some girls might be 20 years old and look 15 and some may be 15 and look like they´re 18 and it doesn´t fucking matter! Every teenager has sexual desires at least from age 12 or 13 to be sure. I had myself at age 12 maybe a bit before. And every male is attracted to young fertile girls!

And with all the female teachers getting busted for having sex with a teenager. It´s fucking natural! Our sex drive is at its highest in our teens e.g. 14-16 but I guess nature just had it wrong right and political correctness got it right, right!? Fuck no!

Sorry for my rant it just pisses me off that I even have to say something that should be so self-evident but society is brainwashed sheeps and doesn´t have a single orignal thought of their own, they have just been indoctrinated to believe what society wants them to believe.

I have talked about this topic so many times. I don´t care about age of consent! I even know two people one male and one female who had sex at age 11 and as soon as someone has discovered their sexual urges then it doesn´t matter if they´re 10 or 13! Like if any of you have seen a picture of Katy Perry at age 13, she was busty as fuck like a C or D cub. But society tells us our natural sexual attractions are wrong. I never consented to any of these laws and rules that was forced upon me when I got born I was just supposed to follow in line like every other sheep. And I bet you ANYTHING that if a 13 year old busty girl would take off her clothes in front of ANY hetero man they would be aroused and get an erection, and why is that? Because it´s natural! FFS! As OP states we can´t tell age that precisely. Some girls might be 20 years old and look 15 and some may be 15 and look like they´re 18 and it doesn´t fucking matter! Every teenager has sexual desires at least from age 12 or 13 to be sure. I had myself at age 12 maybe a bit before. And every male is attracted to young fertile girls!

And with all the female teachers getting busted for having sex with a teenager. It´s fucking natural! Our sex drive is at its highest in our teens e.g. 14-16 but I guess nature just had it wrong right and political correctness got it right, right!? Fuck no!

Sorry for my rant it just pisses me off that I even have to say something that should be so self-evident but society is brainwashed sheeps and doesn´t have a single orignal thought of their own, they have just been indoctrinated to believe what society wants them to believe.
13 year old women are sexual beings.

13 year old women are sexual beings.
Yes they are. Even younger if they have disovered their sexual urges. You can´t put an exact age on when they have sexual desires but it´s safe to say between 11-13

Yes they are. Even younger if they have disovered their sexual urges. You can´t put an exact age on when they have sexual desires but it´s safe to say between 11-13
There should be no law regarding an "age" of consent.

Assuming they're mentally stable and are post puberty I see no problem. It's all about consent

Assuming they're mentally stable and are post puberty I see no problem. It's all about consent
Consent is the key word. Society views all adult males who approach "underage" women as predatory, which is a complete myth.

Nah just kids are unattractive and pedos are disgusting. I would never let my daughter to marry an old fuck.
Hurr moralfag durr. You are so dangerous and unmoral, wow! You must be a pussymagnets... oh wait.
Is that 15 year old female I posted "unnatractive"

There should be no law regarding an "age" of consent.
No there shouldn´t. But I´m an anarchist so I don´t think there should be any laws, Laws aren´t natural. People like to think they live in a free world just because they got their precious democracy but as soon as you make just 1 single law, freedom seize to exist; Ultimate blackpill.

Consent is idiot. A 17 year old can't consent to sex but have enough maturity to drive a car, huh? If the girl is OK with it, it could be done at any age... Sexual maturation is defined by your genes, not a fucking age. As seen here, a 15 year old female could - and most of them are - be ready to receive dick according to their grown bodies. If she says yes, what's the matter? There are rivers between fucking a 7 year old and a 15 year old. Females are so driven to sex, they could knowingly consent at the age of 11.

Nah just kids are unattractive and pedos are disgusting. I would never let my daughter to marry an old fuck.
Hurr moralfag durr. You are so dangerous and unmoral, wow! You must be a pussymagnets... oh wait.
I bet you anything that if that 15 year old girl took a clothes off your NATURAL sexual urges would go through the roof, No way that you wouldn´t feel any sexual attraction.

Consent is the key word. Society views all adult males who approach "underage" women as predatory, which is a complete myth.
B-but 15 year olds cant consent and theyre definitely not ready for sex!!!!!!!!

Unless its with a guy whos in their age range ofc, then its okay because reasons. JFL

LOL how many times have you bust your nut over that insta thot whilst you were banned? @Crustaciouse

I think there should be an age of consent, but it is way too fucking high in the US. 13 years old is old enough to be able to consent to sex. Shit like teachers abusing their positions of power to have sex with kids is called rape and will still be illegal.

I think there should be an age of consent, but it is way too fucking high in the US. 13 years old is old enough to be able to consent to sex. Shit like teachers abusing their positions of power to have sex with kids is called rape and will still be illegal.
Damn sheep

well i think it depends of two factors

body maturity and mental maturity

20 years back,15 age as consent age was (and in some parts of thw world) still a good consent age,teens were begining to develop their sexuality mentally and physically ,but now
age of consent need to be lower 13/14) in some countrys

Stop giving blue pilled cucks shit to screenshot you fucking morons

Threads like this one must be periodically done. They always end up triggering some IT infiltrate who then blows their cover and is banned.

This is like a cleansing thread.

Age of consent= age of cuckoldry.

It was normal for children and teenagers to be married off to Adult Men, even in America. It was only seen as wrong when the (((feminists))) in the 60s started pushing laws against it.

Agreed age of consent is bullshit

LOL how many times have you bust your nut over that insta thot whilst you were banned? @Crustaciouse
It was definitely a good way of spending my time away from The site.