Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age of consent is completely bullshit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This girl is 21:
3f0703c2cee26f804357e35fab212150.jpg

images

And this girl is 15:
27892199_534470253603546_7418408654866481152_n.jpg

1IXzf4NVskFG5X5e.jpg

Now if someone where to see these two girls out in person, they would automatically assume that the second one is older then the first one.
But normies expect us to completely turn off our sexual attraction for a female if she is below 18 years old, even though the age of consent is lower in other parts of the world.
We are expected to go completely against our biology and interests by going after an old used up roastie as a sexual partner instead of a younger low lay count, or virgin female.

Th-that girl is 15? Does this mean I’m a pedo now? Also brb grabbing tissues

I wholeheartedly agree. The government should not prevent grown men from pursuing relations with post-pubertal teen women.

Both sexually mature teen women and adult women have the same mentality, and that is act as an entitled brat in society, chase Chad's cock, and gather as many orbiters as possible. If a female sluts it up on social media then she is not an innocent child, but a sexual being.

Th-that girl is 15? Does this mean I’m a pedo now? Also brb grabbing tissues
Yes she is 15, and according to normies you are now a pedophile and deserve to be executed for being attracted to her.

lol most girls at around 15 look no different than most 20 year olds
She is particularly well endowed but I agree. I see high school girls all the time that look like women unlike some in college.

It used to be normal to have arranged marriages with girls younger than 15 but with women's liberation they are free to ride the chad cock carrossel

You are a fucking pedophile wiping your mouth with 15yo bitch. In reality you want to fuck 12yo kids.
Ps. 15s are legal in most countries anyway.
Cucktears shill.

If they can get pregnant, they're ready.

You are a fucking pedophile wiping your mouth with 15yo bitch. In reality you want to fuck 12yo kids.
Alright buddy settle down

lol most girls at around 15 look no different than most 20 year olds
Foids physically mature faster than boys. 15 year old foids are often as physically mature as 17-19 year old men.

Humans were never even meant to live past 40 - 50 and marrying girls at 12 was the norm. What's even more is that nowadays girls even start to get mature EARLIER than in those days but are expected to have children later and later because muh feminism and muh career.

Humans were never even meant to live past 40 - 50 and marrying girls at 12 was the norm. What's even more is that nowadays girls even start to get mature EARLIER than in those days but are expected to have children later and later because muh feminism and muh career.
Feminists are responsible for the (((inflation))) in the age of consent.

Totally agree with this. Tits and ass are tits and ass, biological as a guy you are attracted to it, age does not matter.

Liking actual little kids with no sexual maturity is however actually fucked up and highly revolting to me. You have to have mental issues to be into that and yet that gets classified as the same as thinking a 16 y/o is hot.

Feminists are responsible for the (((inflation))) in the age of consent.
I know, I've been hammering this here for a long time to every virtue signalling CT/KF cunt. AOC = Feminazi invention.

I agree it's dumb. Telling someone that they don't know how to make right decisions is beyond retarded

I think everyone knows it's bullshit. But a lot of people benefit from this law. Parents don't want their daughters to be touched. Women don't want to have to compete with younger women. And men want virgins. So it makes sense to forbid other men from touching these girls.

jfl maycel rage is cute

yea tbh tbh id rape the jb

I think everyone knows it's bullshit. But a lot of people benefit from this law. Parents don't want their daughters to be touched. Women don't want to have to compete with younger women. And men want virgins. So it makes sense to forbid other men from touching these girls.
Parents wouldn’t want a 16 year old incel with their 15 year old daughter, but they’ll let her suck 25 year old Chad dick and ride Chad cock all night long. In fact they encourage it.

Back in the 2000s a remote island with 50 people in the Pacific Ocean(free from feminist AoC propaganda) had most of their adult men imprisoned due to "abuse." In reality, the "victims" showed no psychological damage until the trial, where many women even admitted they felt no trauma. Pubescent women don't even suffer from slutting around at 12.

Parents wouldn’t want a 16 year old incel with their 15 year old daughter, but they’ll let her suck 25 year old Chad dick and ride Chad cock all night long. In fact they encourage it.
True blackpill.

Totally agree with this. Tits and ass are tits and ass, biological as a guy you are attracted to it, age does not matter.

Liking actual little kids with no sexual maturity is however actually fucked up and highly revolting to me. You have to have mental issues to be into that and yet that gets classified as the same as thinking a 16 y/o is hot.
Why does liking actual little kids justify such vigilantism though? The anti-pedos are always so loud and brave about how they would travel to the other side of the world (on their own dime?) to beat up a pedo they don't know who diddled with a kid they don't know. You aren't going to do this to somebody who burgled my home or scammed me through phishing. With other words, you uphold the notion that there can happen nothing worse in the world than unconsenting sex with an older man. E.g. you think like a FEMINAZI.

This was completely normal before feminism and bluepill.

Attachments

• 1489611117212.jpg
    1489611117212.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 126
Age of consent is a really funny joke

Seriously, age of consent doesn't exist in nature, it's a man made concept

I've witnessed that. I knew a twelve year old girl who had a twenty three year old boyfriend. And her parents were okay with it because he's charismatic.

Oy Vey! Don't blackpill the guests with this photo man!!!
I've witnessed that. I knew a twelve year old girl who had a twenty three year old boyfriend. And her parents were okay with it because he's charismatic.
Chad says "fuck you" to the law while fucking his prime JB daily.

That would sadly not happen today, in these days that girl would be having sex in middleschool and the guy would die a virgin.

That would sadly not happen today, in these days that girl would be having sex in middleschool and the guy would die a virgin.
"But only 5% of females lose their virginity at 13!!!"

"But only 5% of females lose their virginity at 13!!!"
JFL at modern (((studies))). How would anyone even know how many partners a foid had, especially young foid? It's always self-reported and foids lie about this.

JFL at modern (((studies))). How would anyone even know how many partners a foid had, especially young foid? It's always self-reported and foids lie about this.
This. Watch what they do, not what they say.
If you carry out tinder experiments you'll find out that the average age of virginity loss is no more than 15-16.

She even looks happy (otoh the guy looks like a gigachad)

You can all be butthurt, but you are old fart about 30yo creeps and you want to fuck 11yo virgins.
It's objectively disgusting and funny at the same time.
Out.

threads like these are the best way to out normies

Oy Vey prepare for a (((counter argument))) from inceltears!

You can all be butthurt, but you are old fart about 30yo creeps and you want to fuck 11yo virgins.
Lol I'm 21, the vast majority of users here are lower then 30.
You just want to deny the fact that modern day females are all sexual sluts regardless of age.

kek moralfag uninstall

If a teenage woman an take a big cock from a teen Chad, then she might as well be able to do so from a grown man tbh.

The (((guests))) seem to interested in this thread. I wonder (((why))).

we're creeps because we're ugly. teen girls (13-15) are regularly having sex with guys aged >21 and no one would have the audacity to call them pedophiles because they are good looking.

Nah just kids are unattractive and pedos are disgusting. I would never let my daughter to marry an old fuck.
Hurr moralfag durr. You are so dangerous and unmoral, wow! You must be a pussymagnets... oh wait.

If a teenage woman an take a big cock from a teen Chad, then she might as well be able to do so from a grown man tbh.
Fucking this. Why do normgroids ignore this?

Fucking this. Why do normgroids ignore this?
Apparently the older male has more "potential" of abusing her, goy. Didn't psychologist Goldstein teach you about this?
Nah just kids are unattractive and pedos are disgusting. I would never let my daughter to marry an old fuck.
Hurr moralfag durr. You are so dangerous and unmoral, wow! You must be a pussymagnets... oh wait.
"Kids"

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Apparently the older male has more "potential" of abusing her, goy. Didn't psychologist Goldstein teach you about this?
Penis in vagina, it's all it is. If 16 year old Chad is allowed to do it, everyone else should be as well.

Agreed.