Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Age of consent in Europe

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I heard the age of consent in Germany is 14 and most of mainland Europe is 15. Are we allowed to sexualize foids on this forum in that age range or is that against the rules ?

What do you think? :feelsjuice:

yeah it is 14 so that mean you can , but you also can sexualize any girl that is 10,11 or 12 aslong as she already hit her puberty

This forum is American for the most part, so no we can't sexualize anyone under 18

the age of consent in most of Europe is 15 so that 15 year old can have consenting sex with other 15 year old and not for adults to take advantage of.

the age of consent in most of Europe is 15 so that 15 year old can have consenting sex with other 15 year old and not for adults to take advantage of.
Cuck

The aoc being 14 in Germany means anyone can have sex with a 14 year old, it's 15 in France and Sweden, 16 in the uk.

This means anyone can sleep with 15 year olds, except someone in a position of power.

At least learn the law before spouting reddit tier bullshit.

12 year old foids are having sex and you act like they don't want Chad either.

why do you guys want to post young pussy?
fuck, mang yall need years of nofap

over

Sorry I am only interested in 60 y old grannies that hit menopause

Cuck

The aoc being 14 in Germany means anyone can have sex with a 14 year old, it's 15 in France and Sweden, 16 in the uk.

This means anyone can sleep with 15 year olds, except someone in a position of power.

At least learn the law before spouting reddit tier bullshit.

12 year old foids are having sex and you act like they don't want Chad either.
Based tbh

Might fly to germany when I get moneymaxxed

larp and lies you absolutely can have sex with a 15 year old in a lot of countries in europe as an "adult". you are not taking advantage of anyone by having sex with a 15 year old, it we are to establish that the 15 year old can consent with another 15 year old, then there is no reason they can't consent to someone older.

This forum is American for the most part, so no we can't sexualize anyone under 18
this forum is not taking place in america and we only got the age-cucked rules with the new administration, things didn't used to be this way when we had better moderation.

14 is already used up by Chad. When i was in school literally every girl was on the bus talking about their 23 year old 6'2 boyfriend they were fucking so gotta aim lower my man.

Cuck kys, it's not illegal
Yeah,

Having sex with 14 Yr old foids is legal in Germany and Italy.

Normies say being gay is natural but be infuriated and want men who are attracted to biological women (14 yo fiidd6) to get castrated and raped in prison.

Muh peaceful normies