Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age is worse for Women

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Men have easier as they age, women have it harder.
The female to male ratio goes up dramatically.
Men in their 20's and 30's have to beg girls to date them.
After 60, the women come crawling back, chasing even the ugliest man.
I've seen it with my own eyes.
Even the ugliest guy can get more women then the most handsome guy.

When they realize they've "hit the wall".

How many over 110yo foids have you slayed so far?

Aint you in your late 50s? And don't I vaguely remember you saying that you have a few women around your age in your social circle (I could be very wrong, just a vague recollection as I said).
So by the logic of your opening post here would you not be volcel technically?

Aint you in your late 50s? And don't I vaguely remember you saying that you have a few women around your age in your social circle (I could be very wrong, just a vague recollection as I said).
This, I've always said op is a volcel

I think most Foids can hold up pretty well until their 50s

I brought this up in another post. The title was: If a woman over 60 is interested in me, and I refuse, am I still welcome on this forum?
To call me VolCel would be an Insult.
So after the woman had lots of penisis in her, and now nobody wants her, and she wants me, (and I refuse), would that disqualify me from this forum?
What if a 60 year old woman approached other members on this forum? Are they then disqualified from here?
I think most Foids can hold up pretty well until their 50s
Depends on your standards / how desperate you are.

This, I've always said op is a volcel
Do you really think fucking dried up granny pussy is comparable to tight teen pussy? Anyone who is incel past 50 is legit no matter what they do

Do you really think fucking dried up granny pussy is comparable to tight teen pussy? Anyone who is incel past 50 is legit no matter what they do
May as well just screw a corpse.

Lifefuel for grandmotherfuckers.

cope,a 90 year old rotten foid close to the grave has more smv than all the users in this site

yup they age like milk its not even funny

Girls are only valuable when they’re prime. If you miss out on prime women, how can you ever be content with post prime women.. and you’re talking wayyyy post prime like almost dead-tier. I want to be desired by a woman who is still in her sexual prime and can have any guy she wants, and chooses me. I can imagine there being anything on earth that feels better than that.

Girls are only valuable when they’re prime. If you miss out on prime women, how can you ever be content with post prime women.. and you’re talking wayyyy post prime like almost dead-tier. I want to be desired by a woman who is still in her sexual prime and can have any guy she wants, and chooses me. I can imagine there being anything on earth that feels better than that.
that's the point, it's not worth collecting the leftovers of years when nobody wants them anymore. and a vagina with gray hair and hanging skin would be a traumatic experience.

cope,a 90 year old rotten foid close to the grave has more smv than all the users in this site
People keep bringing this up every time I say old women can't get dates.
This video has been brought up over and over and over.
People win the lottery too.You don't see this in real life. Even 60 year olds can't get dates.
Who knows if the above video is real. Maybe he's doing it for attention, or for money.
I don't think one guy in this whole forum would touch her.

I brought this up in another post. The title was: If a woman over 60 is interested in me, and I refuse, am I still welcome on this forum?
To call me VolCel would be an Insult.
So after the woman had lots of penisis in her, and now nobody wants her, and she wants me, (and I refuse), would that disqualify me from this forum?
What if a 60 year old woman approached other members on this forum? Are they then disqualified from here?

Depends on your standards / how desperate you are.
Yeah that's why I used the word "technically". Understand?
this. after 16/17 its all down hill for women
yes
Yeah that's why I used the word "technically". Understand?

Biggest cope I've read on here all week.

First of all, no matter how old or ugly a femoid becomes, she will still maintain the same high standards in men that women do in their prime. No woman, regardless of how undesirable she is, is going to come "crawling" to anyone, unless he's Chad.
Furthermore, if you're ugly, not only will an old woman not come crawling to you, she will actually avoid eye contact with you the same way a 20 year-old would. There's literally no difference. That's how brutal female sexuality is. Might as well pursue the best looking women out there, because lowering your standards doesn't raise your chances.

Secondly, are you suggesting that we pursue crusty, postmenopausal pussy? The mere thought makes vomit come up my throat.
Foids are not meant to be fucked once they've reached menopause. What for? The purpose of sex is to make babies.

Women age terribly but it doesn’t stop them for getting chad. The value of pussy is over inflated.