Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Age cucks at it again

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exLutheran/comments/pxygo0/women_are_prey_in_wels_schools/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

What’s wrong about a 34 year old man dating a 19 year old female? I guess 19 is sufficient to make you a consenting adult right ? (Just googled and yeah the age of consent in Wisconsin is set at 18, kek)

Also the man in question is a chadlite (chad for his age), so what’s so strange about a young girl falling enamored with him? Kek I love seeing age cucks seething
2686354F 85D2 4FA9 A158 F68D114E8256

When a 19-year-old man dates a 15-year-old girl, all hell breaks loose. "He's too old," society says.

When a 30-year-old man dates a 19-year-old girl, all hell breaks loose. "She's too young," society says.

No one dares to address this hypocrisy. Age of Consent laws are arbitrary.
It only applies to older males dating younger girls. When the same age difference concerns two fags or an older foid + a younger guy than cucks will be like “love is love :foidSoy: :soy:“, kek

If he subscribed to her onlyfans or if she was a prostitute no one would care cos le sex worker empowerment, but him just romancing her and fucking like a normal dude is wrong. Crazy world. Also JFL at that literal tome of a post because an adult man... slept with an adult woman?

"Brothers in Christ.
I am writing to you today in the spirit of Matthew 18:15..."

JFL ofc they are christcucks

Last edited:
Most Christian denominations nowadays are a joke. Where in the bible it's written that it's wrong for an older man do date a younger woman?

They fight fiercely against things that God said nothing about while being lax about many things God ordered us to fight against.

God's word has been substituted by shitty feminist cucked culture, even in church. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back