Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Age alone is an important stat

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Basically the older you are the more incel you are. Only wizards can be considered truecels. I would not ban all youngcels though, only the tall and NT ones. It is no coincidence that now banned retards were zoomers :feelskek:
Youngcels can still try to maxx anything more easily than older incels. You lose energy to do shit as inceldom consumes you. The blackpill hasn't destroyed us youngcels that much and I accept it. Maybe we won't ascend, but we can delay the damage the blackpill along with inceldom is going to inflict to us in comparision to older giga rotters. I respect them though, for choosing that path for their lifes instead of coping. It is not defeatism is basedness.

Also, the sole act of claiming you're under 20 years old should be considered bragging and rightfully punished if you don't specify your height. For youngcel manlets it is over no matter what. It will only get worse for us, we can only delay the effects of inceldom maxxing out :feelshmm:

On top of that you'll get hit by the wall all the maxxing is nothing but hype, except if you lucked out