Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Against all logic I thought I was handsome

Baraka

Baraka

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]Despite the fact that only my mother has ever called me handsome, that multiple women whispered how ugly I was when I walked close to them, that three women at different times in my life told me I was ugly and[UWSL] that I often scare women with my presence. I [/UWSL][UWSL]didn't realize that I was ugly until I was a KHHV 21 years old.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Copium + :bluepill: it's a terrible mix.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

imagine how many incels-in-denial there are in this world....when they wake up...there will be change:feelsdevil:

imagine how many incels-in-denial there are in this world....when they wake up...there will be change:feelsdevil:
Nothing will happen. They will MGCOPE (join MGTOW) and die alone eventually. :feelsrope:

[UWSL]Despite the fact that only my mother has ever called me handsome, that multiple women whispered how ugly I was when I walked close to them, that three women at different times in my life told me I was ugly and[UWSL] that I often scare women with my presence. I [/UWSL][UWSL]didn't realize that I was ugly until I was a KHHV 21 years old.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Copium + :bluepill: it's a terrible mix.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
This is me when I was 17

My brain also makes me think that I am handsome when I look in the mirror but the camera reveals the truth.

My brain also makes me think that I am handsome when I look in the mirror but the camera reveals the truth.
yep, I look in the mirror thinking its not bad then ill take a selfie and then see just how ugly I am

Normal bluepilled incel trait

You look great, I can tell, but are you NT?

They might go ER or kill themselves not everybody can handle the blackpill