Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Again would you fuck her

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-

I'd fuck hard

Maybe your thread got deleted because worship isn't allowed? I don't know, I remember worship not being allowed.

looks like jesse pinkman's gf

Manly face and body, no thanks

No. Also don't worship anyone. It's not worth it

I really hate these threads where the answer is obvious and it is not a serious question. She is good looking, so unless we have some context which makes her a problem, there is no reason why a fucking incel wouldn't want to fuck her.

I really hate these threads where the answer is obvious and it is not a serious question. She is good looking, so unless we have some context which makes her a problem, there is no reason why a fucking incel wouldn't want to fuck her.
Other guys said she looks manly

Yes she´s EXACTLY my type.

her looksmatch is probably a wizard on .is

Yeah because I do have a penchant for skinny foids.

She has a more manly face than I, she looks like a tranny.

Other guys said she looks manly
Hmm, not sure. I think the most reliable way to see that is to look at the adam's apple, and I don't see that prominently here.

But anyway, she is near perfect. On the one hand, her body structure is great because she is pretty slim. She doesn't have that big boobs, but should be enough for me. Her eyes are big and she doesn't have a huge nose. Hair doesn't look great, but fine enough. Great eyebrows - not too bushy but also not weak and even her lips look absolutely kissable.

But you are right that in some photos she looks pretty manly. The more I look at them, the more I feel like it. I think my brain is now trying hard to re-interpret her features as "too manly", so thanks for probably ruining her for me :-(
no no no. no.
What are her biggest problems?

@SociallyStupid she is a weird looking becky. She will looks worse without fake up.

It's probably a tranny and OP being a troll about it.

Where did you get this pic from

Fucking foid.

I would choke slam her and then fuck her hard (in videogame ofc)

Yeah perfect body type for me,I love skinny bitches.Easier to manhandle.I'm getting hard just by looking at her