Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Again!! i have Scoliosis fml

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Bald,small frame,100+ moles on my body(20 only on my face),no chin,jaw,no bones,hairy like a gorilla,5'9,big nose,big ears, small wrist, 90% change to develop skin cancer because 100+ moles on my body, and nowwwwwww guess what i diacover i have Scoliosis!!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
OMFG !!! how to live... howwwww

I had Scoliosis as a teen ager.
I haven't done anything. I'm 57.
Perhaps it's gone by now. Who knows.

Monstrously over buddy boyo.

I have kyphoscoliosis

Bald,small frame,100+ moles on my body(20 only on my face),no chin,jaw,no bones,hairy like a gorilla,5'9,big nose,big ears, small wrist, 90% change to develop skin cancer because 100+ moles on my body, and nowwwwwww guess what i diacover i have Scoliosis!!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
OMFG !!! how to live... howwwwwView attachment 126296

I had Scoliosis as a teen ager.
I haven't done anything. I'm 57.
Perhaps it's gone by now. Who knows.

I've got 20% scoliosis although physiotherapists have said mine is very noticeable.

Degenerative & deteriorating skeletal condition has done that.
Better start coping tbh.

This.

It's quite over

I also have scoliosis as a manlet. At least youre not a manlet...

almost everyone has scoliosis

I have scoliosis too which also contributed to a back injury while working out so I can never workout ever again.

I could of gotten scoliosis from my Father's shitty genetics but fortunately for me I didn't get them, but I did get the autism though. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I have scoliosis too which also contributed to a back injury while working out so I can never workout ever again.
Spinal disc herniation? The doctor's opinions differ on that. Maybe see a second one.

I have both.

You're a work of Satan buddy boyo, go make him proud.

Spinal disc herniation? The doctor's opinions differ on that. Maybe see a second one.

I have both.
I have been to several doctors and 3 different chiropractors and even gotten an MRI scan but to no avail. It doesn´t seem to be the bones but the tissue in the middle of the spine but no one can figure out for sure.

I have been to several doctors and 3 different chiropractors and even gotten an MRI scan but to no avail. It doesn´t seem to be the bones but the tissue in the middle of the spine but no one can figure out for sure.
My sympathies.

Do you mean orthopedists? Because chiropractors are scammers.

Already visited a specialized clinic?

My sympathies.

Do you mean orthopedists? Because chiropractors are scammers.

Already visited a specialized clinic?
I don´t know I just googled orthopedists and can´t find any clear description of it but I have tried everything and I had my MRI scan at the clinic that specilized in back injuries.

I have sub8maleosis.

I have scoliosis too. Without treatment, it's just a source of ongoing pain, but nothing I can't deal with, I'm used to pain. Pain is not what is keeping me from having relationships, so I can ignore it pretty easily. I don't mean to diminish your problems, but it's not the worst thing in the long term. :)

Same bro. I discovered it half a year ago. Giga suifuel why tf my looks is nerfed more and brutally. Can't even gymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back